Status
Not open for further replies.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Hahahaha thats true! Laughing gas ofc! Shurorororo even! Hmm, well ghosts are kinda like gas and I could still linger around in the cult/club if I become one? Maybe I'm a mythical ghost zoan actually with gas powers somehow? Hahahaha! Like if Perona was a Zoan that was confused to be a Logia?! Shurorororo!

:vistalaugh::rolaugh::fujilaugh::kailaugh:
I was exactly thinking about it and you provided the greatest answer to me :kuzanshut::finally::lunazing::blobdj::akaman::rosismile::joker:

Hint:

:zosmug::zosmug::zosmug:

The Only I Know Is ZKK!

Memories broken
The truth goes unspoken
I've even forgotten my name

I don't know the season
Or what is the reason
I'm standing here holding my blade

A desolate place
Without any trace
It's only the cold wind I feel

It's me that I spite
As I stand up and fight
The only thing I know for real

There will be blood-shed
The man in the mirror nods his head

The only one left
Will ride upon the dragon's back

Because the mountains don't give back what they take
Oh no
There will be blood-shed
It's the only thing I've ever known

Losing my identity
Wondering have I gone insane
To find the truth in front of me
I must climb this mountain range
Looking downward from this deadly height

And never realizing why I fight

:cheers: :fransuper::steef::myman::finally:

ARMAMENT HAKI, SON

IT HARDENS IN RESPONDE TO PHYSICAL TRAUMA

This hint shows Killer saying if he used his punishers, or scythes, Zoro would be dead, what if the Grim reaper has successfully used his scythe on Zoro, in other words Zoro is dead?

Purgatori ONIgiri
BEHEADing claws
ZKK hints lets gooo:finally:
This could be the equation with the wrong answer, so while 'Oni' and 'Behead' are significant, the answer isn't ZKK (yet). Instead, Zoro will go to hell where Oni reside, and Zoro will fight against them, beheading one with an Onigiri?

Am I on the money @EtenBoby ?

G

Gorosei Informer

ARMAMENT HAKI, SON

IT HARDENS IN RESPONDE TO PHYSICAL TRAUMA
Hahahaha, I was thinking that NANOMACHINES SON remind me of CoA Hardening recently! I wonder if Oda was inspired by this game? I wouldn't be surprised at all! I kinda want Green Bull to be like Senator Armstrong now hahaha.

:finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally:

Honestly in hindsight, I'm actually glad Toei added those scenes in of Luffy smacking down on Kaido like that, it was so catharthic to see after all we've seen Kaido take on in the manga and how long and much he has been fighting for! The hype level is just off the charts for me seeing Kaido a Yonko getting smacked down like that, literally too when Luffy Elephant Gunned him from the sky and knocked him down from dragon form in the sky to earth and his base form!

It really does remind me of the Lucci fight too funnily enough and you can see that above too ofc and make your own comparisons too!
Post automatically merged:

This Battle have the BEST OST EVER
A Stranger I REMAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIN! Such a great song and vocals!

Status
Not open for further replies.