Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahaha, I was thinking that NANOMACHINES SON remind me of CoA Hardening recently! I wonder if Oda was inspired by this game? I wouldn't be surprised at all! I kinda want Green Bull to be like Senator Armstrong now hahaha.

:finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally:

Honestly in hindsight, I'm actually glad Toei added those scenes in of Luffy smacking down on Kaido like that, it was so catharthic to see after all we've seen Kaido take on in the manga and how long and much he has been fighting for! The hype level is just off the charts for me seeing Kaido a Yonko getting smacked down like that, literally too when Luffy Elephant Gunned him from the sky and knocked him down from dragon form in the sky to earth and his base form!

It really does remind me of the Lucci fight too funnily enough and you can see that above too ofc and make your own comparisons too!
Post automatically merged:

A Stranger I REMAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIN! Such a great song and vocals!
This ends NOW

G

Gorosei Informer

"MAKING THE MOTHER OF ALL GIFTER ARMIES HERE JACK, CAN'T FRET OVER EVERY FAILED SMILE!"

"MAKING THE BIG MOTHER OF ALL EMPIRES HERE STREUSEN, CAN'T FRET OVER EVERY ARROGANT ROOKIE!"

"MAKING THE MOTHER OF ALL SUMMARIES HERE WORSTGEN, CAN'T FRET OVER EVERY FAKE SPOILER!"

"MAKING THE MOTHER OF ALL THREAD SPAMS HERE AL-SAMA, CAN'T FRET OVER EVERYONE GETTING ANNOYED!"

A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A