Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone mentioned about something disappointing.

Here is what I would find disappointing.

Zoro being a reincarnation of ryuma. I would hate that.

Zoro being an oni or having a devil fruit. Would also hate that.

Luffy being knocked out again without putting lasting damage to atleast slow down kaido.

Luffy oneshotting kaido

Kaido one shooting luffy

Zoro slaying orochi

Sanji slaying orochi

Sanji not saving Robin in some way

I think part of the reason i'm so critical of One Piece is because of how much the community overhypes it

I've followed Naruto and the MCU, and i don't have nearly the same "distaste" for those franchises for example, because they already are talked down a lot so i just enjoy what i like about them

But there's something about the One Piece community that keeps selling me that everything Oda does is perfect and never wrong that ticks me off

I don't know

:luuh:

I'm talking about Enies Lobby.

And Zoro DID have things to do already. He recovered from the rooftop and fought King. Chopper healed Zoro after curing the Oni virus. They played their part
Exactly thats the point. We knew zoro had a part to play because was focusing on him even while his bones were broken.

Oda is now doing the exact same thing all over again. And this is where the silly writing will come into play if zoro doesn't have 1 more moment since there would be no justification of zoro needing anymore screen time

Status
Not open for further replies.