Post automatically merged:

Obviously, your urethra will pass a mixture of stool and urine. Not only your urine goes into colon, your feces will get into the urine tract too. It will lead to severe infection of the urinary tract. Even death.
and how is that possible? Human body doesn't work like that. If even a drop of urine can come from bladder to intestine, the bacteria can go through that hole very easily.
Oh...i think i get it now, thank you for the info:endthis:

If you'r bored rogersbase having another mini reverie going on on his youtube channel as a premiere right now. Mr. Morj is also part of it, will be fun to listen to when they start discussing raid fail topic

:leohah:
Honestly baffling to me. I'll never get why people think it's happening at this point lol....

It's guess it comes with denial that Kaido is meant to lose. Like even BM lost, everyone lost, there virtually zero reason at this rate to assume its failing lol.

I feel bad, people won't let this go once they are wrong.

Unless there's a melt down I don't watch anime youtubers
There will be one soon. Wait for Morj to react to Kaido losing lol

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Morj said the scabbards got fake out deaths so they can get their actual deaths when the Raid fails

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
Anything to stave off their idea of "peak writing" from Oda I suppose.

Like I personally don't have issues with it (I've long accepted that Ace/Whitebeard are moments we may never get again, save for the EoS potentially), but clearly these people do. It's clear he does not like particular things about Wano, and really has put himself in a corner with these theories on the hopes that Oda turns it around in their eyes.

Anything to stave off their idea of "peak writing" from Oda I suppose.

Like I personally don't have issues with it (I've long accepted that Ace/Whitebeard are moments we may never get again, save for the EoS potentially), but clearly these people do. It's clear he does not like particular things about Wano, and really has put himself in a corner with these theories on the hopes that Oda turns it around in their eyes.
Tbh I get his main criticism that the Oden relationship with the Scabbards wasn’t developed enough and that they shouldn’t have been the main emotional force in the arc. But how he goes from that, to saying it would be good to finally kill them after all the fake outs to make the arc 50 chapters longer

:kobeha::kobeha:

The way they’re speaking about Orochi and Denjiro and Hiyori
:suresure:

This weeks chapter is gonna be hilarious

Tbh I get his main criticism that the Oden relationship with the Scabbards wasn’t developed enough and that they shouldn’t have been the main emotional force in the arc. But how he goes from that, to saying it would be good to finally kill them after all the fake outs to make the arc 50 chapters longer

:kobeha::kobeha:
Yeah that's what I mean. He needs to just accept that the 13 chapter Oden flashback didn't sell it for him and move on lol.

I understand wanting more from them, but in an arc where they aren't even the main focus outside of Luffy's 10 member crew, 5 other Supernova, Yamato, Marco, and a slew of villains, it is what it is.

He needs to think about the fact that the villains (F6/BMP) were characterized even less and they have been infinitely made irrelevant now.

Morj also misses the fact that villains in this series get very few flashbacks to begin with. Doflamingo's is the result of Law's own FB. Crocodile doesn't have anything. Neither does Enel. Lucci has one page. Moria has alluded history with Kaido up until Wano. Kata also has 1 page.

Hody has a decent one I guess, and BM too. Kaido's can simply happen as he loses or with a Rocks flashback soon enough. Maybe it happens with Yamato. If that's the thinking keeping you from thinking Oda having him lose, then that's clearly an going to a problem for these guys come 2-3 chapters.

Last edited:
I was surprised that the german Ohara thinks Wano will last till 2024, If like he said there will be another enemy swooping in after Kaidos fall. I can't see it unless the grand fleet shows up and battles the WG ships, luffys vivre card must be burning alot at this point. Who else is supposed to fight / hold them off. Never 2 more years in wano.

:luffywat:

Ofc Zoro fans would like the idea to have another whiskey peak moment, awakened zoro vs them all while everyone else escapes.

:crazwhat::hohoho::beanmean: