Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Honestly if this show was completely fresh series (taking place after lotr and the hobbit) with all this social appropriation it would be no where near as bad
Oh it'd be 500x worse lol

You don't add original stories to Tolkien's universe. Tolkien himself shied away from doing much in the 4th Age, I'd be ballistic if Amazon went in and did that.

Oh it'd be 500x worse lol

You don't add original stories to Tolkien's universe. Tolkien himself shied away from doing much in the 4th Age, I'd be ballistic if Amazon went in and did that.
I mean I could definitely cope easier if it was set a thousand years after the trilogies, because so much could change and it still make sense, but they are making an agenda driven lore drop series and it's shit. At least a thousand years in the future wouldn't alter an existing set of lore
Post automatically merged:

just make a totally new and original show lol
But if they did it that way, they can't label it lord of the rings and bait millions of preexisting fans just for a cash grab.. It's not about the story, it's about the money. Why make something new and have to get your own fanbase when you can leech off one that already is there

both
but i did watch a lot of show, so this should be hard for you
the shield ( not marvel one. its about corrupt cops and their captain. amazing show. )

the Deuce

inside no.9 ( this show a bit diff. theme and tone vary from epi to epi. it has twist ending at the end of every episode. better read on wiki. )

american crime story

leftovers
Dark ( mind fucking show ) :sweat:

if watched tell me.. I'll keep adding new ones

Status
Not open for further replies.