Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joy D. MADS

Emunopla is the main LQ provider of chapters. But what i dont get is how he'd know 1050 spoilers. One Piece is likely on break after 1049, so he'd have to know spoilers 3 weeks from now lol.

I can see him knowing the Rocks thing from 1049 though and he's just assuming 1050 is that?
Maybe he has no spoilers YET, but certain individual(s) give him a piece of info. . .

This Emunopla guy is not a random dude like the ones we have here pretending to be something.

It could be possible, 1049 a bit of Rocks, then after flashback on 1050, finally gets his L.

After a flashback, the villain usually lost.

Emunopla is the main LQ provider of chapters. But what i dont get is how he'd know 1050 spoilers. One Piece is likely on break after 1049, so he'd have to know spoilers 3 weeks from now lol.

I can see him knowing the Rocks thing from 1049 though and he's just assuming 1050 is that?
If the punch still hasn't landed by the end of 1049 and the chapter ends with another set-up ima assume this is it, this is the finishing move. That would be 3 chapters to build up a move lol.

don't know

again he confirm kaidou defeat in 1050 and rocks fb in 1049

It's weird though, this would be the first ever someone spoiled something like literally weeks in advance lol. We very likely do not have an OP chapter next week, so he's essentially spoiling 3 issue ahead lol. Not sure how that's possible tbh

I think he's guessing based on (legit) info he has on 1049

I can see him knowing the Rocks thing from 1049 though and he's just assuming 1050 maybe?
I know he sometimes provides the raws but that's why he can't possibly know what happens in 1050

J

Joy D. MADS

It's weird though, this would be the first ever someone spoiled something like literally weeks in advance lol. We very likely do not have an OP chapter next week, so he's essentially spoiling 3 issue ahead lol. Not sure how that's possible tbh

I think he's guessing based on (legit) info he has on 1049
Flashback=bye Kaido or insert another villain

If the flashback is short, then here you are, Kaido's L on 1050.

We could get more about Rocks in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.