Little spoilers more in few hours
Chapter 1049 title "luffy vs kaidou"
-"vasco shot" and "Caterina Devon" in cover story
-Luffy and kaidou clashes, luffy second hand gets some burns kaidou loses some teeths
-both starts falling kaidou falls at ground luffy falls at rooftop
-kaidou flashback (around 3 pages)
-Luffy flashback(drinking sake with ace and Sabo)
-Luffy removes the big sword from onigashima and jumps from rooftop towards ground
-kaidou goes in hybrid form(he is still burning)
-chapter ends with both attacking each other

Little spoilers more in few hours
Chapter 1049 title "luffy vs kaidou"
-"vasco shot" and "Caterina Devon" in cover story
-Luffy and kaidou clashes, luffy second hand gets some burns kaidou loses some teeths
-both starts falling kaidou falls at ground luffy falls at rooftop
-kaidou flashback (around 3 pages)
-Luffy flashback(drinking sake with ace and Sabo)
-Luffy removes the big sword from onigashima and jumps from rooftop towards ground
-kaidou goes in hybrid form(he is still burning)
-chapter ends with both attacking each other
That is the most realistic fake spoilers I read

Yes because Enel was shown in the post Skypea battle. Had Enel gotten back up right after the gold rifle it wouldn’t have been a W
You're confusing
In my initial post, i said Kaidou might wake up in the 50s Chapters, could be 1052 but could also be 1050

Enel was Declared Defeated in Chapter 299 where his Body was shown falling & People started to witness it
Enel woke up in Chapter 300 without need of any medical attention & fully functional (His Cover Story literally started right away)

So if Luffy's Punch connects with Kaidou in Chapter 1049, while Chapter 1050 is where he is declared Lost & people Celebrate
Then Kaidou might wake up in Chapter 1051, and due to Wano Pacing, i said it could be 1052 instead

So dunno why you're saying "Back up right after Final Attack", cuz i never said that
It literally happened to Luffy too, where we had Chapter 1042 showing him taking Final Blow, then he was declared Loser in 1043
And then he returned in 1044