Status
Not open for further replies.
Enough with that sh** I'm sorry @Kejon I told u I wouldn't share them but

Here the real spoilers

Chapter 973 Title : The real Present

We're back in the present time but it's from Toki's point of view so we're actually in the Void Century so we're technical in the past but for everybody is the present we see a silhouette of Joy Boy playing Rock paper scissors with someone that looks like IM (apparently the looser have to build a large ship) Toki eats a fruit salad but turns out it's a DF salad and starting accidentally to travel in time untill she reaches the present but for her is the future.....the flashback ends (for real this time) and we're back in the present at Onigashima Big Mom gives Kaido a present,he opens it "Surprised Pikachu Face"
Chapter ends

Break till the next blood moon
Yasu please stop with these fake spoilers. You have to respect the real spoiler providers.

I'm not Oda, neither is anyone else on this forum. We don't have to worry about upsetting a legion of sword-swallowers by making an anecdotal joke at the expense of a fictional character
And thank God you are not Oda. Phew. Dodged that bullet.

I don't care which jokes you make, you aren't even a comedian to begin, I was just informing you of Oda's standards

You can carry on with what you think is funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.