Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BBsZehahaInTheNewWorld

Not an achievement considering how random the solution was
Hiyori back to poor princess waiting to be saved, and Denjiro jump in out of nowhere
Momo just randomly shouts and farts came out, I would’ve take a cliché flashback powerup
I just hope Oda doesn't kill Momo. With killing I mean: destroying his character by reducing him to Oden II. + perverted jokes.

It's not even that. Kaido's whole theme is about strength, so of course it demands for him to be really strong.
No one is denying his theme of strength and might.
But why is he like that? We only saw a generic war torn country, ok now he is their strongest soldier.
But where did he come from? Was he born there? Why does he have horns? How did Rocks influence and interact with him? Did he do it at all?
Kaido could have and absolutely should have been characterized more deeply considering that the majority of Post TS has been dedicated to bringing him down.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Rate the battles of Onigashima for me Taco(not the arc, just the fights)
King v. Zoro — 8/10
Kaido v. Luffy — 7/10
Maria v. Robin — 7/10
Mr. Go v. Drake — 6/10
Ulti & Page1 . Luffy A— 6/10
Rooftop Fight — 6/10
Queen v. Sanji — 6/10
Who’s Who v. Jinbe — 6/10
King & queen v. Marco — 5/10
Kaido v. Yamato — 5/10
Jack v. The Dukes — 4/10
Kaido v. Joyboy — 4/10
Sasaki v. Franky — 4/10
Big mom v. Kidd&Law — 3/10
Ulti & Page1 v. Nami & Usopp — 2/10
Jack v. Inuarashi — 1/10
Perospero v. Nekomamushi — 1/10
Big mom v. Ulti & Page1 — 0/10

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
The thing is oda made so many characters in this arc he was confused to give them work
Like kawamatsu and Denjiro and izo, were running around all the castle after their paradise totsuka moment
Oda wanted to write about samurais this arc. Not about pirates.
I believe Oda was mad that he couldn't make Kinemon and his fart jokes the MC since it's the Luffy show.

No one is denying his theme of strength and might.
But why is he like that? We only saw a generic war torn country, ok now he is their strongest soldier.
But where did he come from? Was he born there? Why does he have horns? How did Rocks influence and interact with him? Did he do it at all?
Kaido could have and absolutely should have been characterized more deeply considering that the majority of Post TS has been dedicated to bringing him down.
I get not including anything Rocks related in there, that is likely saved for a separate FB. But the rest of the stuff not being included there is weird.

I just hope we get a bit more as Kaido is falling down.

Status
Not open for further replies.