Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be fair tho, had the fight kept going it would help Kaido's character, but it would just worsen the arc. That punch the Oda stalled 3 chapters for? totally worthless

so i get Kaido fans wanting more, but it wouldn't help this arc at all
I wouldn't say it worthless, he managed to deal with the fire, hiyori/orochi, Momo/Island plotlines in the last 3 chapters. Granted yes, it would be weird if it continued after making everything else feel climactic.

Brook is also too weak for Ulti and Page1. Maybe add Chooper in too
Nah Brook can be disgusting, if done right he cluld have beaten het, I imagine a scenario where he would bring the Ice Age on these dinosarus from the underworld, could have done some cool shit with him.

+ have him unlock CoA, he's a swordsman have him the Samurai teach a thing or two

Missed opportinties for him

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
If two F6 were too strong them simply have the 3 of them beat one through team work and have Brook take the other instead of that shitshow we got, the worst part of the raid easily
Maybe have the fucking scabbards do something against them. It's not like we don't have enough scabbards for that.
Freaking Inu came back and took down a calamity.
:kayneshrug:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I'm pro Kaido awakening agenda. :pepebusi:

Also my own personal agenda of him temporarily becoming a colossal cross abomination of two Devil Fruits after consuming Orochi's respawned Devil Fruit.
:finally:
Wanna see Kaido and Orochi's fruits again?
Pray some BB Pirate come along and steal them, then.
Much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.