Status
Not open for further replies.

Worst

Custom title
Since we see the last chapter, how the hell Inuarashi and Neko could flee of Wano after getting catch by the numbers/beast pirates?

Can't see how they could escape without any help, I hope we learn later how they escape after they get catch by one of the number.
They might have been able to escape from the Number after all BP forces were concentrated on Oden's castle

@Kiwipom Perona Fan?

Since we see the last chapter, how the hell Inuarashi and Neko could flee of Wano after getting catch by the numbers/beast pirates?

Can't see how they could escape without any help, I hope we learn later how they escape after they get catch by one of the number.
Well characters have escaped in more dire/ridiculous situations like how kid Doffy was able of escaping Mariejois despite the guards and the CP0, the Hapoo Navy being able of escaping Garp or the supernovas all avoiding capture at Saobody despite Kizaru, the Pacifistas and all the marines present.

So, i was thinking and some of the crew's epithets are outdated.

My thoughts on the new ones:

Zoro - Pirate Hunter Zoro > Three Sword Style Zoro
Nami - Cat Burglar > Weather Witch/Sorcerer
Chopper - Cotton Candy Lover > Monster Doctor | btw where's the pink color? .-.
Nico Robin - Devil Child > Light of Ohara (this one is not gonna happen until the current government is destroyed :().

I chose Santoryu for Zoro because it's something unique to him since he is the only one who has it. (y)

The first three could be changed after this arc along with the new bounties, i believe Chopper will be well known as a Doctor this arc (dealing with virus and curing the failed smile users) also his Monster Point should shine this arc full of Zoans, Nami too getting to flex her new weapon and Zeus, and i think Santoryu no Zoro is simply perfect for him.

:pepelit:

Last edited:

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
@Akai2 I see ya lurking my dude. How have you been??
How's WG's lubrique man doing? :pepedoffy:

I'm doing super, it's just that my company has frozen our tickets for next week since they advise against international travel currently. Basically, unless we get definitive information on COVID I'll be stuck half way across the world in the meantime

Not on my dime though :milaugh:

Also since I can't get back on time.....deadlines shift......so rare free time to lurk here :funky:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
How's WG's lubrique man doing? :pepedoffy:
That's Finalbeta :madmonk:

I'm doing super, it's just that my company has frozen our tickets for next week since they advise against international travel currently. Basically, unless we get definitive information on COVID I'll be stuck half way across the world in the meantime

Not on my dime though :milaugh:

Also since I can't get back on time.....deadlines shift......so rare free time to lurk here :funky:
Aye got it. Stay safe my man.

Status
Not open for further replies.