Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my god chapter 65 of The Return of Mount Hua Sect literally brought tears to my eyes due to how emotional the dialogue is. Ohmigod i cant believe there's something making me feel like i'm reading pre-timeskip OP for the first time. It's really the time for Manhwa to shine:josad::steef:

Yeah

Chapter 1,050: Glory
In the cover, Reiju and Ichiji arrive to help Niji and Yonji.
- Kaido falls in the magma deep deep under Wano island, Big Mom is there too.
- Toko and Yasuie flashback. Yasuie ate the Smile that Toko has eaten becouse he doesn’t want Toko to laugh alone.
- Nekomamushi announces Luffy's victory to all of Onigashima.
- Momonosuke says to Zunesha that he will open the border, but not now.
- Momonosuke lands in the Flower Capital and turns back to human form(can’t see it because of the smoke). From the smoke, Hiyori and Red Scabbards appear.
- Denjiro: "I have brought here the new Shogun of Wano!"
ITS TOO PEAK AHHHHHHHHHH

I am glad the Cover Story still leaves room for speculation. People told me that if Reiju and Ichiji are where Yonji and Niji are right now, they can't be the 2 Intruders from chocola town because they would have had to use brulees mirrorworld to travel that distant so quickly.

Hopium lives on, the RAWs will tell
:cheers:

D

Deleted member 83

@TheAncientCenturion another great episode!
kinda wish they show the hunting process of that triceratop, one thing I found lacking in this series is the hunt of large dinosaurs, come on give me that chase and struggle!
Lmao and the team must really like pterosaurs, they have big time in every episode, though I am not complaining this time because quetzalcoatlus is one of my favorite prehistoric creatures, I was complaining way back when king’s ability was revealed why he doesn’t have that power lol we’ll have all three calamities with a long “neck”
Kind of disappointed how short the last sequence was, the fish hunting part was the one I was most interested in when I saw the preview

@TheAncientCenturion another great episode!
kinda wish they show the hunting process of that triceratop, one thing I found lacking in this series is the hunt of large dinosaurs, come on give me that chase and struggle!
Lmao and the team must really like pterosaurs, they have big time in every episode, though I am not complaining this time because quetzalcoatlus is one of my favorite prehistoric creatures, I was complaining way back when king’s ability was revealed why he doesn’t have that power lol we’ll have all three calamities with a long “neck”
Kind of disappointed how short the last sequence was, the fish hunting part was the one I was most interested in when I saw the preview
I kinda feel like this episode was a little rushed in terms of species. Tomorrows looks interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.