Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

In Texas, man shot 14 kids and a teacher in an elementary school.

:josad::pepemotion::parkcry:
For fucks sake America...a fucking primary school too?! Just little kids?! Far too many psychopaths there in your country!

I just heard about this story and looking to see if its being discussed here. I'm so sickened right now. Poor children and thus their parents and families too...

When is this shit ever going to stop?!

Last edited by a moderator:
For fucks sake America...a fucking primary school too?! Just little kids?! Far too many psychopaths there in your country!

I just heard about this story and looking to see if its being discussed here. I'm so sickened right now. Poor children and thus their parents and families too...

This is what happens when anyone can have access to guns

I am from Poland - but yes - it is a huge tragedy, the very thought that an eighteen-year-old kid is able to buy himself two assault rifles for his birthday and arrange such a horror is to me simply unimaginable.

:catcry:

G

Gorosei Informer

This is what happens when anyone can have access to guns
Absolutely true, it just makes me wonder how many have to die and suffer, how many times this must happen before this backwards law is changed.

These are literal massacres FFS. I know it happens in other countries like Germany and New Zealand too but it keeps happening so many times in USA especially, its truly abhorrent.

I am from Poland - but yes - it is a huge tragedy, the very thought that an eighteen-year-old kid is able to buy himself two assault rifles for his birthday and arrange such a horror is to me simply unimaginable.

:catcry:
Exactly! Absolute fucking madness...They probably think these shooters will make great future soldiers or and it will help scare people into wanting more of a military police/dictator state or something. Something like V for Vendetta or Demoltion Man or something, some kind of hellish dystopia, worse than the ones we're already living.

I would gladly inflict the death penalty on people who do this kind of shit, I think Texas still allows it so there may be hope? The shooter is 18 years old I believe and death penality is still functional there apparently so lets hope! Scum like this never deserves to live after what they've done, I genuinely hope there is an absolute hell for them out there, a special personalised hell even, to truly make them suffer the most they can specifically.

Absolutely true, it just makes me wonder how many have to die and suffer, how many times this must happen before this backwards law is changed.

These are literal massacres FFS. I know it happens in other countries like Germany and New Zealand too but it keeps happening so many times in USA especially, its truly abhorrent.

Exactly! Absolute fucking madness...They probably think these shooters will make great future soldiers or and it will help scare people into wanting more of a military police/dictator state or something. Something like V for Vendetta or Demoltion Man or something, some kind of hellish dystopia, worse than the ones we're already living.

I would gladly inflict the death penalty on people who do this kind of shit, I think Texas still allows it so there may be hope? The shooter is 18 years old I believe and death penality is still functional there apparently so lets hope! Scum like this never deserves to live after what they've done, I genuinely hope there is an absolute hell for them out there, a special personalised hell even, to truly make them suffer the most they can specifically.
Shooter is dead - police kill him right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.