Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

What is this Piratefolk? They look kinda neat
Its a retaliation sub made by disgruntled OP redditors. They got fed up of being censored by Kirosh and ganged upon by irrational OP Stans/cultists and made their own sub to express critcism of OP freely without censorship, downvote abusing and mob harassment.

The main OP and meme subs already feel fucking threatened by them despite only just reaching 3k subs on Piratefolk and keep making rent free posts trying to make fun of and discredit Piratefolk with the most basic, childish, ignorant, obtuse etc takes.

Its similar to Titanfolk and Freefolk who were setup after shit went completely south with AOT and GOT likewise. Ironically Titanfolk seems to hate Piratefolk too for some bizarre reason.

Oh wtf I thought I was following you btw, weird. Fixed it now.

D

Deleted member 83

Its a retaliation sub made by disgruntled OP redditors. They got fed up of being censored by Kirosh and ganged upon by irrational OP Stans/cultists and made their own sub to express critcism of OP freely without censorship, downvote abusing and mob harassment.

The main OP and meme subs already feel fucking threatened by them despite only just reaching 3k subs on Piratefolk and keep making rent free posts trying to make fun of and discredit Piratefolk with the most basic, childish, ignorant, obtuse etc takes.

Its similar to Titanfolk and Freefolk who were setup after shit went completely south with AOT and GOT likewise. Ironically Titanfolk seems to hate Piratefolk too for some bizarre reason.
I see, thanks for the explanation!
Subscribed!
Oh wtf I thought I was following you btw, weird. Fixed it now.
There’s absolutely no need to follow me lol

G

Gorosei Informer

I see, thanks for the explanation!
Subscribed!

There’s absolutely no need to follow me lol
Ah well, done it already haha! You're welcome anyway! That place is a great refuge of sanity seriously. I'm so glad it exists. This place has been helping a lot but there's been a lot of irrational Stans here too lately.

:goyea::gokulaugh::emohiyo:

Status
Not open for further replies.