Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 83

N
No, not at all. What was it
kinda wish they show the hunting process of that triceratop, one thing I found lacking in this series is the hunt of large dinosaurs, come on give me that chase and struggle!
Lmao and the team must really like pterosaurs, they have big time in every episode, though I am not complaining this time because quetzalcoatlus is one of my favorite prehistoric creatures, I was complaining way back when king’s ability was revealed why he doesn’t have that power lol we’ll have all three calamities with a long “neck”
Kind of disappointed how short the last sequence was, the fish hunting part was the one I was most interested in when I saw the preview

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
I try to find good GDDs to have some Inspiration or idea what to add to mine and everywhere I look there is something comepeletely different from what I'm looking for in my GDD or a link to nowhere. I'm looking at you Sam & Max, I really hoped you will give me what I need...

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
kinda wish they show the hunting process of that triceratop, one thing I found lacking in this series is the hunt of large dinosaurs, come on give me that chase and struggle!
Lmao and the team must really like pterosaurs, they have big time in every episode, though I am not complaining this time because quetzalcoatlus is one of my favorite prehistoric creatures, I was complaining way back when king’s ability was revealed why he doesn’t have that power lol we’ll have all three calamities with a long “neck”
Kind of disappointed how short the last sequence was, the fish hunting part was the one I was most interested in when I saw the preview
I agree with that. It feels like Prehistoric Planet is tryna subvert our expectations by showing other behaviors and smaller hunters like velociraptor. Which is fine but... There's never been a time frame besides the Mesozoic where elephant sized animals regularly hunt other elephant sized animals. I don't want it to turn into a drama or anything, but I think one big hunting segment is direly needed. Win or fail.

Lmfao, pterosaurs are 100% someone's favorite. I feel like they get more focus than the dinosaurs sometimes. I do love Quetzalcoatlus too, named after a really awesome winged serpent and ridiculous in its own right lol.

Lmfaoooooo! Ah yes, the mammoth. Known for its long "neck". I thought it was weird too, but then again Oda didn't go for the largest sauropod for Queen so it's... Unique creative decisions on his part.

I'll be honest, I didn't remember the ending plesiosaur scene. It was really fast. I think the velociraptor scene at the start is probably my favorite part of the series so far.

D

Deleted member 83

but I think one big hunting segment is direly needed. Win or fail.
We might get that next episode, but tbh I want a chase scene.
As for the subvert expectation it’s really just ptsd for me now, trying to be innovative is one thing, purposely refusing to do something that is perfectly logical just because it’s been done is another. I appreciate the different take and direction, but top predators and their preys are as equal as the smaller ones and documentaries should display them as so
largest sauropod for Queen
You have to admit it’s one of the most well known one though
I didn't remember the ending plesiosaur scene. It was really fast. I think the velociraptor scene at the start is probably my favorite part of the series so far.
I typically enjoy “fish eating” scenes in documentaries, but that was way too quick and didn’t focus much on the hunt
I’m really loving the feathered fellas too, want to see some more of the therizinosaurus as well

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
We might get that next episode, but tbh I want a chase scene.
As for the subvert expectation it’s really just ptsd for me now, trying to be innovative is one thing, purposely refusing to do something that is perfectly logical just because it’s been done is another. I appreciate the different take and direction, but top predators and their preys are as equal as the smaller ones and documentaries should display them as so
Yeah, I'm a bit of the same. It's unneeded and different for differences sake, instead of passion of anything IMO. I really hope we get T. rex hunting in episode 5, seeing as how it'll feature Trikes, there's a solid chance. Carnotaurus will be ideal but I think that's not another mating bit.
You have to admit it’s one of the most well known one though
Indeed. Won't fault him for it, but dropping an Argentinasaurus would've been dope.
I typically enjoy “fish eating” scenes in documentaries, but that was way too quick and didn’t focus much on the hunt
I’m really loving the feathered fellas too, want to see some more of the therizinosaurus as well
Lmfaoo so episode 1 was definitely your favorite then, considering it was all aquatic. I think Thera is gonna come back in forests? That's the rumor.

Also, did you notice that...

In every episode, there's a Tyrannosaur? Next episode there's Nanoqsaurus.

And every episode, there's a dead baby?

Very... Very odd.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 83

Lmfaoo so episode 1 was definitely your favorite then, considering it was all aquatic. I think Thera is gonna come back in forests? That's the rumor.
Actually overall my favorite is this episode lol excluding the last bit
After seeing more the pacing issue of the first episode does become obvious (besides there aren’t that much fish eating in there :(
In every episode, there's a Tyrannosaurus? Next episode there's Nanoqsaurus.
While I can’t express enough happiness for this trend, I do want more varieties in large carnivorous dino, if they want popularity then a Spinosaurus should be fun, it’s famous and it’s unique
And personally I just want to see a good Giga
And every episode, there's a dead baby?
When is there no dead babies in a documentary lol

Status
Not open for further replies.