Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember somewhere was said the story originially was supposed to be the battle against the 4 Emperors, but then decided to add the warlords into the mix. Then with them many more characters to cover.

Imagine it moved straight from Arlong to Ennies Lobby, Marineford then Big Mom, lmao.

Oda basically admitted that the Shichibukai extended OP's lifespan by 10+ years lol

mihawk was never meant to be one:pepehands:
Makes sense otherwise Zoro's EoS opponent wouldn't have existed
Post automatically merged:

All I hope for is for the next arc to be focused on a smaller cast, I'm legit burned out after Wano lol.
High chance that's the reality for Elbaf
Can't see many factions on it except for the SHs (with Yamato or not) + Law's crew + Elbaf people (Loki, ...) and maybe the BMPS too

G

Gorosei Informer

Makes sense otherwise Zoro's EoS opponent wouldn't have existed
The swordsman Gorosei is still a possibility, as he may have the Shodai too. Oda could have come up with another from Wano or even had a resurrected/not dead Roger, Oden or Xebec serve the purpose or even Shanks too. Something like Edo Tensei and thus being controlled/brainwashed for Roger, Oden or Xebec too.

Shiryu is possible too, he was equal to Magellan pre TS and Magellan felt like a hononary Admiral too.
Post automatically merged:

All I hope for is for the next arc to be focused on a smaller cast, I'm legit burned out after Wano lol.
Me knowing Oda is going to double down and do the exact opposite of that, as he loves vikings and seemingly Norse/Scandinavian mythology and giants too:

I'm sure I saw him say at one point he regretted Dressrosa being too long/big and such and won't "repeat history", HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Now Lolda has to find a way to make Mihawk vs Zoro satisfying and sensible. But after he trained him it's very hard to see how.
Inbe4 the Shichibukai's addition ruined Zoro's eos fight :lawsigh::seriously:
Ngl but I've always found Mihawk to be an incredibly boring character
Over 20 years of serialization and the only interesting thing Odas ever been done with him are the SOL parts with Perona and Zoro

The swordsman Gorosei is still a possibility, as he may have the Shodai too. Oda could have come up with another from Wano or even had a resurrected/not dead Roger, Oden or Xebec serve the purpose or even Shanks too.
We have been hyped for Zoro vs Mihawk for over 20 years. Oda cant just go and give him a new opponent he just pulls out of thin air.

Ngl but I've always found Mihawk to be an incredibly boring character
Over 20 years of serialization and the only interesting thing Odas ever been done with him are the SOL parts with Perona and Zoro
He was never meant to get a great focus in the story.
This wouldn't have been an issue had the whole series only lasted for 5 or even 10 years. Zoro would have faced him in the end and that would have been it, he would have served his purpose.

The swordsman Gorosei is still a possibility, as he may have the Shodai too. Oda could have come up with another from Wano or even had a resurrected/not dead Roger, Oden or Xebec serve the purpose or even Shanks too. Something like Edo Tensei and thus being controlled/brainwashed for Roger, Oden or Xebec too.

Shiryu is possible too, he was equal to Magellan pre TS and Magellan felt like a hononary Admiral too.
This is just me but I hope the Gorosei won't fight anybody lol
But yeah Zoro should've fought Kyoshiro in Wano even if the reason of their fighting was something as dumb as the "control" over Komurasaki/Hiyori. And Shiryu is Zoro's BBP opponent almost assured

Well he wouldn't have made as much money if he started another series after OP, look at how it turned out at Kishimotos samurai manga lol.

From a profit perspective I would milk a serie that would give me money as well.
Which is all that's wrong with this industry.
One Piece has become a story that defeats its own purpose.

Well it aint that simple losis, we know the same series also gave him health problems which developed due to the bad life style, lol.
It's an addiction after all :kayneshrug:
Tell a drug abuser or alcohol abuser that it's ruining their health and kills them. They don't care.
Because they can't care anymore.

Their sole life purpose revolves around getting their hands on more of their drug.

Mihawk really has no place to fight Zoro now, or really only one condition - after everything ib OP is done, or he earlier WSS, Luffy as thr PK needs to have his right hand man as the WSS.

The problem is there's no tension to Zoro vs Mihawk, it's now a fight to surpass his master, while no problem with that how does a fight like that take place in possible scenarios like:

OP is found, Straw hats vs BBP, void century info, world turned upside down, fight against the WG, meanwhile in the middle of all that Zoro fights to surpass his master.

Status
Not open for further replies.