Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

This panel right?

:sus:

I doubt it unless Kaido and BM are returning. I refuse to believe we've seen everything from his DF either, especially as Oda hasn't even said why he keeps coming back. Its almost guaranteed to be due to his fruit but still.

The timing here and context would be really weird for Orochi to return but this moment did feel very off for me in general.
How did Hiyori reach onigashima. For what reason ??

Greg should ask wtf was Oda thinking with Kid's character in Wano. Does he realize how underwhelming Kid was in the fandom's eye? And this is from a guy who likes Kid but ffs
It is made worse by the fact Oda hyped Kidd at the beginning of the arc, by having Kaido reveal that he's conqueror like Luffy and having both him and Luffy compete in Udon prison

All he had to do to redeem Kid was have Law ask him to distract Big Mom before he goes in for puncture wille. Big Mom starts beating Kid up with adCoC and suddenly Kid counters it with a CoC barrier of his own and pushes her back. Just give it a small awakening of sorts mid battle and Big Mom surprised he could use it.

Literally just 2 pages

That event was like something that’s on the must do list but really has no real significance whatsoever, I also thought for sure Zoro will get black blade this arc after it being teased…which reminds me, that fox better spill the beans on how it can be upgraded
I think the Grim Reaper might be the black blade awakening tbf

Status
Not open for further replies.