Status
Not open for further replies.
would you stop posting that fraud if he's wrong?
heck no, he's right a lot of times. sometimes he tells us unverified spoilers.

just like last chapter which was full of filler but he got most of it correct.

earthquake, eruption, g5 ends.

I think he adds flavor to the little spoilers he may receive.

G

Gorosei Informer

How did Hiyori reach onigashima. For what reason ??
That confused me a lot too. In before she has a pheasant DF!

:gokulaugh:

Oda logic/plot convenience striking again I guess. We still havent had a confirmation it was her healing the Scabbards too.

Tokis DF can only jump through time right? It cant do spatial movement too? Such as jumping from Wano mainland currently to lets say 1 minute into the future at Onigashima? So you jump forwards through time AND space?

Its like jumping up and down vs jumping forwards, backwards, left or right. You're only moving vertically if you jump up or in a "Y or Z axis" or w/e.

We don't know where Tokis DF is currently and we know she is dead apparently so Hiyori may have it?

Trying to figure this out is excruciating lol.

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

That confused me a lot too. In before she has a pheasant DF!

:gokulaugh:

Oda logic/plot convenience striking again I guess. We still havent had a confirmation it was her healing the Scabbards too.

Tokis DF can only jump through time right? It cant do spatial movement too? Such as jumping from Wano mainland currently to lets say 1 minute into the future at Onigashima? So you jump forwards through time AND space?

Its like jumping up and down vs jumping forwards, backwards, left or right. You're only moving vertically if you jump up or in a "Y or Z axis" or w/e.

We don't know where Tokis DF is currently and we know she is dead apparently so Hiyori may have it?

Trying to figure this out is excruciating lol.
Time and space kinda work together.:wonderland:

D

Deleted member 83

>Introduce WB as someone who dont allow his family to get brutalized
>do jackshit at Kaido turning Oden country into a shithole because muh casualties
FUCK YOU oda. Ruined Whitebeard in my eyes

let’s see what terrible things happened, Kaido became an Emperor, so did Teach, and Akainu became the Fleet Admiral

though tbh WB was going to let Teach go despite killing one of his sons

Status
Not open for further replies.