Set yourself up for disappointments then, warned you
Firstly it's not setting my self up for disappointment. It is oda not delivering.

He stated that dragon was the MOST dangerous man in the world. His bounty is supposed to reflect that. His current bounty shoulder be slightly above, or even or slightly below Rodgers bounty when he died.

Sabos bounty at minimum was supposed to be 1.5billion berries

Firstly it's not setting my self up for disappointment. It is oda not delivering.

He stated that dragon was the MOST dangerous man in the world. His bounty is supposed to reflect that. His current bounty shoulder be slightly above, or even or slightly below Rodgers bounty when he died.

That's why he gave sabo a 600m bounty, so you set yourself up for disappointment, you expected way too much.

That's why he gave sabo a 600m bounty, so you set yourself up for disappointment, you expected way too much.
That was not expecting to much. It was oda misleading his fans. There is no logical way for someone to have an organization that's considered by the world government as the most dangerous entity in the entire verse and it not have the receipts to reflect that

robin is a big threat to wg
barely has 100m

Sabo who is the number 2 of the RA has a lower bounty than even Perospero.:kobeha:

Imagine the salt of Sabo fans when Perospero's bounty was revealed after the reveal of Sabo's bounty.:milaugh:
Agreed it was poor writing from oda.

We know sabo even before the fruits was stronger than him. He is also second in command to whom the government considers the most dangerous man in the world