Nami dream is to draw world map based on everything thing she saw. Is this even possible , Marco mentioned there are countless number of islands in world.

Tashigi isn't a strawhat but her dream is dumb. She want to collect every supreme grade swords

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Oda hidden agenda showing here.
Oda is here making us believe Strawhats dreams matter yet can't really show it
Can't give Zoro powerful rivals or swordsmen as opponents
Can't show us Nami drawing maps again
Ussop still crying and running away...doesn't become brave
Etc...

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
The reason why this forum keeps getting worser and we have ZKK cultists is because Mods allow it

Bogard and Pantheos need to demote Gol D first then ban almost half of Zoro fanboys
Cleanse the forum
Stop whining you fucking bitch.

All you do is talk about Zoro and his fans. You have no fucking goals in your life but talking about ZKK and zoro fans.

Touch some grass.

yet his rhm and commanders barely reach 600m

i mean the commanders of that dude should atleast have big bounties to
This is probably just a headcanon of mine, but wouldnt it make sense for revolutionaries who LIBERATE people to have lesser bounties than pirates who TERRORIZE them? the public opinion on the former is probably higher than the latter.

I mean sure, they directly oppose the WG, but they barely acted in the past few years or only work in the shadows as far as we are aware, compared to the Yonkos and their crews who commit attrocities on public display and conquer islands as their territory every day.

it all rides on Dragon's bounty honestly, if he ends up having a lower bounty than the yonkos and not even above 5 Bill+... :kobeha: