Brooo what? Okay guys
This could be huge

Fairy Tail fought against a dark guild and barely won. They were celebrating and extremely exhausted/injured.
Acnologia came out of nowhere after the defeat of the main villain and fucked them up. He nearly killed everyone.
Soo a new villain shows up in Wano?
It’s the exact same situation
But who beats that villain, Zoro who passed out cold, Luffy after fighting Kaido, or Kid/Law who were saying this is my last attack for 20 chapters

Brooo what? Okay guys
This could be huge

Fairy Tail fought against a dark guild and barely won. They were celebrating and extremely exhausted/injured.
Acnologia came out of nowhere after the defeat of the main villain and fucked them up. He nearly killed everyone.
I like that :steef:
Wasn't there even comment from an editor that there will be another threat in wano i don't remember it quite well.?:choppawhat:

Brooo what? Okay guys
This could be huge

He is also a Dragon which hunts dragons. Is Monkey D Dragon (even silhouette is fitting) coming to kill the dragon who dares to touch his son?

Brooo what? Okay guys
This could be huge

BROO You reminded em of that it was so dope ,until the last fight was executed