D

Deleted member 83

look at herrrrr

I am not responsible for the bipedal evolution forms :handsup:
I kid you not my first entertainment related google was “3DS how to delete Pokémon save”
Because back then I was a naive kid that prefers to go into game unspoiled, and I pick that little shit thinking I’ll get a ninetail or something, I immediately close my 3ds and search that stuff up the moment it evolved

Dude.
Sanji's arc was "complete" after the Baratie.
In Jaya we then learn he came from the North Blue.
In Zou/WCI...well...you know where I'm going with this.
:suresure:
So she's getting another flashback after she joined you say?:kayneshrug:
Cuz Oda didn't even bother to show the actual scene of Yamato witnessing Oden's death, which deeply affected her life. Instead we got told what her feeligns were, but it's shit. Show, don't tell.

Real talk though, TPC gave Ash a Pikachu as his starter because they didn't want to pick a "cannon" starter among the three, but they could have gone with the vastly superior eevee, and Ash could have a Jolteon instead.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
With Yamato joining, a possibility becomes stronger.
Now we have someone to fight Roux, besides Sanji.
Mihawk popping at the Shanks arc to fight Zoro and Sanji vs Beckmann is on the menu @Chrono
:pepebusi:
It's gonna be the most glorious shitshow the One Piece fandom has ever experienced.
"zoro>>>luffy confirmed because mihawk>>>>shanks"
"shanks>>>mihawk confirmed because shanks coc>>>>mihawk coc"
"sanji = zoro because vivre card said shanks = beckmann"
etc.

It's gonna be fucking amazing.
:pepebusi::pepebusi::pepebusi::pepebusi:

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
I kid you not my first entertainment related google was “3DS how to delete Pokémon save”
Because back then I was a naive kid that prefers to go into game unspoiled, and I pick that little shit thinking I’ll get a ninetail or something, I immediately close my 3ds and search that stuff up the moment it evolved
Let’s pray that sprigatito gets a good line :emohiyo:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
So she's getting another flashback after she joined you say?:kayneshrug:
Cuz Oda didn't even bother to show the actual scene of Yamato witnessing Oden's death, which deeply affected her life. Instead we got told what her feeligns were, but it's shit. Show, don't tell.
Idk what she's getting.
I'm just saying that the character doesn't stop getting "moments" or "development" on the arc that they join.
Just saying "keep an open mind".
As long as she tones down the "i'm oden" thing, she definitely won't be worse than Brook or merchandising puppet.