MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
The anime just does what ever the fuck it wants. Adding scene to kaido vs luffy making kaido look weaker. Didn't even make Kaido 1 hit KO right they just animted their own headcannon bullshit to make it look crazy.

They gave sanji a barier for shield which none of the vinsmokes ever even used wtf is that bullshit
Those movements flying around to distract page one never happened in the manga
Sanji o soba kick is not even a move in the manga...
they skipped the most powerful kick landed

How the fuck could P1 have survived that fucking hit...I mean..
HOW!!! XD
And that without taking any scratch Lmao
That kick was like a fucking Meteor who across Pageone way, im sure even Vergo would look half dead after that kick. Either they want to proof how strong the dura from Ancient Zoan are or they really fucked up. But I don't really think that the anime would decide on their own about the end result of Sanji vs Pageone fight, it wasn't even shown in the manga. Either they get a info from Oda or they just add their own perspective about the battle?

The anime just does what ever the fuck it wants. Adding scene to kaido vs luffy making kaido look weaker. Didn't even make Kaido 1 hit KO right they just animted their own headcannon bullshit to make it look crazy.

They gave sanji a barier for shield which none of the vinsmokes ever even used wtf is that bullshit
Those movements flying around to distract page one never happened in the manga
Sanji o soba kick is not even a move in the manga...
they skipped the most powerful kick landed
And they spoiled us the Diable Jambe version of The raid suit, all of course, not canon CD
Great fight, but it destroys all the canon.
Why isn't page one searching O-soba Mask instead of Drake???

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
That kick was like a fucking Meteor who across Pageone way, im sure even Vergo would look half dead after that kick. Either they want to proof how strong the dura from Ancient Zoan are or they really fucked up. But I don't really think that the anime would decide on their own about the end result of Sanji vs Pageone fight, it wasn't even shown in the manga. Either they get a info from Oda or they just add their own perspective about the battle?
they adde their own perspective it so obvious. Look at all the shit that they made up in this fight. the manga ended when law franky and ussop ran away after the first raining kick and page one screaming. They added that final scene for no reason

I think it would mess up the story a bit if P1 was defeated in the manga but not in the anime lol

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Rule N1, never mess with a Spinosaurus :kizabat: