Nah it cannon until further notice stop crying
Imagine, now the manga says, he defeated P1...of course now, they won't say that... but..Anyways this filler destroys what Sanji said last chapter:
It's nice to get stronger recruiting people, but we can get stronger if the enemy is weakened (He didn't say it with that words, but you know what I mean xD).
After that ...He didn't even scratched him xD

how the anime also ruined kaido vs luffy by adding their own shit.
Even though the adding stuff was kinda different, the end result was the same,Luffy getting one shotet. We had a endresult.

Pageone vs Sanji didn't really had a end result even though many think that Sanji defeat him(think that too).

And without a end result, you get something like the current One Piece episode, Toei make their own end Result and it fucked up Sanji hype overall.

I hope Oda make it clear later in manga, but if he really give Toei that info, we can't blame Toei, then you could blame Oda xD.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Even though the adding stuff was kinda different, the end result was the same,Luffy getting one shotet. We had a endresult.

Pageone vs Sanji didn't really had a end result even though many think that Sanji defeat him(think that too).

And without a end result, you get something like the current One Piece episode, Toei make their own end Result and it fucked up Sanji hype overall.

I hope Oda make it clear later in manga, but if he really give Toei that info, we can't blame Toei, then you could blame Oda xD.
Yeah but what about sanji using dj in this fight and all the made up moves like the spinning and stuff.. toei is just as much to blame they just add their own material which ruins the character that oda devlopes