Status
Not open for further replies.
We may be overlooking Law and Luffy's ability to create deep holes. This feat is surely a clue to finding One Piece. After all, a pirate's treasure is typically buried in the ground. I also feel this concept was touched upon during the finding water bit in Alabasta.

We may be overlooking Law and Luffy's ability to create deep holes. This feat is surely a clue to finding One Piece. After all, a pirate's treasure is typically buried in the ground. I also feel this concept was touched upon during the finding water bit in Alabasta.
Could be onto something but seems like that would have more to do with destruction of Fisherman Island and the Red Line

Its hiyori how are you here and still don’t know that
Hiyori and Peach thought bubble in her head. "Dear Mario, I am so sorry. The cake was good with or without you. You are a mess and I feel good about it. Bye."
Post automatically merged:

Zoro already beat them all. :suresure:

@Finalbeta

You still got the picture?

Greenbull:So that brat come such a big pirate,holding zoros wanted poster in his hand. :steef::steef:

Last edited:
Yamato fans dont want to hear it but her character will be the least developed straw hat to join, ever her joining has been shit
i love yamato for her feats and somewhat hype but after reading this discussion, I agree. Not expecting anything great for her going forward sadly. There’s no chance she even makes it into the monster trio either. Oda sucks at writing female characters in the shonen context.

we could’ve gotten so much character and hype from Boa alone but we mostly got fan service 😭 it’s getting old tbh

Am I the only one who likes Yamato and wants her to join the crew, not everybody needs a character arc.
bro she’s kaido’s “son”, has ACoC, was basically enslaved for all her life, quickly freed by Luffy and now is inviting herself to the SHs. I love her too but Oda did her soooo dirty for not even developing her or giving us more insight into her backstory, beliefs, or even her dreams. It was all quickly glossed over. Loda for that tbh. So much potential in one character just thrown out the window

there’s a chance I might be speaking prematurely though and Oda might fix all this but really I doubt it atp
Am I the only one who likes Yamato and wants her to join the crew, not everybody needs a character arc.

Underselling Big Mom.
Big Mom has great backstory. I liked her backstory more than any other villain. Only one who is comparable is Doflamingo.
Big Mom is character that parallel Luffy more than any other character. Some of her traits are also similar to Nami.
She was literally depicted as a unstoppable monster in WCI.
It took two supernovas who are going to stand up at top to defeat her. She wasn't even knocked out.
Her amnesia actually add more depth to add character.
No other villain and even main character will get as much attention as Big Mom has gotten.
Her arc isn't even ended.
still wasn’t done Justice because she was nerfed in a peak battle
It’s like all you just stated that made her a great antagonist literally didn’t matter. But that I can get over because the story had to progress somehow. Law and Kid would’ve been folded if she really went all out. I just hope that she wasn’t killed off by their attacks tho

Why is suddenly there is so much anti Yamato agenda, is it because she will disrupt the monster trio power balance, and their fav will appear weaker in the crew?
:ihaha:
L agenda
That’s never happening lmao, not in One piece at least. Maybe Two Piece tho

Arguing over spoilers tho is really pointless because that’s not even the full context to have so loud points to make. Plus they can be deceiving as well. I think after 1053 we’ll have much better context and the discussions will be crazy fr. Looking forward to what the community will think then, since we’ll also have a whole month w/o new one piece content

highkey just looking forward to the new SH + Law & Kid bounties and the world’s events after allat

I hope at the end of the series Oda himself powerscales all the SHs and Yonko himself so that that chat can just be closed, done and dusted.

some people will prolly still powerscale using their own head canon tho
Why does powerscaling matter, real life doesn’t work like that, it is all about matchups and how resilient one is. You never know who is winning. One piece is better as it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.