Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Yeah they're clowns, but I'm saying they were good with what they had in Pre-Season 5. Adapting they're fine or even good at it, writing original stuff or implimenting loose ideas the fat man gave them? Not so much.
Do you know the stories about the Pilot?
How they produced a complete garbage and had to remake it completely?
How they managed to lie to Martin and the HBO producers to get the show, how HBO basically was throwing money at them to do whatever they want, but they went to the greed route and threw everything away to go direct Star Wars (and got rekt)?
How they refused to have a script writing team and wanted to have complete creative control on the show?
It's easy to adapt when you have a fucking gold mine of books where they adapt even the lines word by word.
It starts becoming stupid when they cut stuff that definitely should not be cut. The actors have played a MAJOR role in carrying that series as well.

But not even the actors could carry the absolute clownfiesta that was the second half.
That battle beyond the wall against the White Walkers that people, for some reason, think it's great, it's the most stupid thing ever. That shit was not Game of Thrones. Jon should have died there instead of the "Night King" staring at him like a comic villain.
Fuck that show.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Do you know the stories about the Pilot?
How they produced a complete garbage and had to remake it completely?
How they managed to lie to Martin and the HBO producers to get the show, how HBO basically was throwing money at them to do whatever they want, but they went to the greed route and threw everything away to go direct Star Wars (and got rekt)?
How they refused to have a script writing team and wanted to have complete creative control on the show?
It's easy to adapt when you have a fucking gold mine of books where they adapt even the lines word by word.
It starts becoming stupid when they cut stuff that definitely should not be cut. The actors have played a MAJOR role in carrying that series as well.

But not even the actors could carry the absolute clownfiesta that was the second half.
That battle beyond the wall against the White Walkers that people, for some reason, think it's great, it's the most stupid thing ever. That shit was not Game of Thrones. Jon should have died there instead of the "Night King" staring at him like a comic villain.
Fuck that show.
These are too many words for me as I'm going to sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.