Status
Not open for further replies.
I wont believe its true till we get full spoilers. Its just so trash.
i really really really hope that they dont get the same bounty. its not fair for luffy lmao if this is true the chapter would be a 5/10. i dont even hate the thing with buggy but the bountys are ass
Agree, i can take anything except that it just doesnt make sense given both their battles and luffy having the nika fruit. Its just ass if true.

I wont believe its true till we get full spoilers. Its just so trash.

Agree, i can take anything except that it just doesnt make sense given both their battles and luffy having the nika fruit. Its just ass if true.
not only that. luffy has 1 billion berry more than law and kid. how can they all get 3 billion? luffy only gets 1.5 billion and law and kid get 2.5 billion berry? nah thats bs

not only that. luffy has 1 billion berry more than law and kid. how can they all get 3 billion? luffy only gets 1.5 billion and law and kid get 2.5 billion berry? nah thats bs
Yeah if luffy is hard stuck at 3 billion because it cant rise anymore without more feats how do law and kidd go to 3 billion from beating BM in a 2v1 from 400-500 mil? The jump is so outrageous almost 9 times and luffy bounty cant even get near shanks when he beat kaido solely 1v1 and is the most dangerous threat to the WG since joyboy? Just stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.