I wont believe its true till we get full spoilers. Its just so trash.
i really really really hope that they dont get the same bounty. its not fair for luffy lmao if this is true the chapter would be a 5/10. i dont even hate the thing with buggy but the bountys are ass
Agree, i can take anything except that it just doesnt make sense given both their battles and luffy having the nika fruit. Its just ass if true.

I wont believe its true till we get full spoilers. Its just so trash.

Agree, i can take anything except that it just doesnt make sense given both their battles and luffy having the nika fruit. Its just ass if true.
not only that. luffy has 1 billion berry more than law and kid. how can they all get 3 billion? luffy only gets 1.5 billion and law and kid get 2.5 billion berry? nah thats bs

not only that. luffy has 1 billion berry more than law and kid. how can they all get 3 billion? luffy only gets 1.5 billion and law and kid get 2.5 billion berry? nah thats bs
Yeah if luffy is hard stuck at 3 billion because it cant rise anymore without more feats how do law and kidd go to 3 billion from beating BM in a 2v1 from 400-500 mil? The jump is so outrageous almost 9 times and luffy bounty cant even get near shanks when he beat kaido solely 1v1 and is the most dangerous threat to the WG since joyboy? Just stupid.