I miss the ruthless kratos thou. slicing people in half breaking jaws of monters with just bare hands.
and his concept of blade of chaos is just too sick.
recent gow. I heard "boy" that's it.

thou leviathen concept is pretty thor mjolnir ripped.
fax this recent GoW's hype depended on kratos hiding the past from "boy" which we were craving for like dammit tap into that ruthlessness already!, the choreography wasn't much with bother bosses except for the dragon on the Mountain and Baldur.. thor's son were just sloppy half wits..

Hopefully there is more of Kratos as a warrior with Atreus.. apparently there are more verses we are ought to explore eith kratos so.., hopefully, he doesn't die given the prophesy inscribed on Yutehym's (i fu*ed it ik) mountain's temple i believe

C

Cruxroux

@Cross_Marian I really love that you're still rocking the Silver pfp btw! My goat!
Silver is one of the greatest villain but not a villain at the same time.

Can ice devil slayer magic really take down END?
we don't see much of devil slayer magic.

fairy revovles around, god slayer magic and dragon slayer magic..
and gray rarely uses it.

BUt natsu and gray vs Mard geer was so well constructed, no friendship bullshit just pure power dominance.

Ahaha same! I tend to powerwalk when I'm alone due to anxiety but I can never keep up with others when I walk with them. I envy those who can walk slowly and calmy and just be in the zone, so to speak.
My legs move like they are injected with cocaine 24/7
I do the leg bounce thing subconsciously when I'm sitting, sometimes i take no notice and next thing you know I'm shaking my room BC my legs are going like a death metal drummer slamming the double bass

I hope so.

Thor is considered a ruthless god.
two ruthless god taking on each other would be worth watching.
I don't want atreus in his fight thou.

interference from frigga would be great thou.
yea a classic 1 v1 not a atreus interfering..
and yea Freya is gonna be out for kratos's ass as shown in the trailer..

the previous Gow were just loaded with story and suspense.. you could feel kratos's constant blood list every time there was a cut scene.. i still remember how he butchered the Greek gods man.

C

Cruxroux

yea a classic 1 v1 not a atreus interfering..
and yea Freya is gonna be out for kratos's ass as shown in the trailer..

the previous Gow were just loaded with story and suspense.. you could feel kratos's constant blood list every time there was a cut scene.. i still remember how he butchered the Greek gods man.
The way he butchered Hercules is just a piece of art.

and kratos vs posiedon is just visually beautiful.