G

Gorosei Informer

I really like having money in my savings and I hate retail so I usually work on farms or properties and they are never in town 😅
Absolute mood. I love working in little shops, especially charity ones and running a till but I could never do "proper retail/customer service" or such. I did volunteer in a big supermarket as a teenager though for work experience and I loved it. Staff were really nice at least whilst it lasted.

Absolute mood. I love working in little shops, especially charity ones and running a till but I could never do "proper retail/customer service" or such. I did volunteer in a big supermarket as a teenager though for work experience and I loved it. Staff were really nice at least whilst it lasted.
I worked at the only 24 hour servo/gas station in my town... That was a nightmare. The expectations of 24 hour businesses is insane

I think we’re gonna get a reverse Thriller Bark where Luffy lets Ryokugyu take him to save Zoro and Sanji.

Like instead of Luffy being out of commission and then Zoro and Sanji step up to Kuma, Zoro and Sanji are out of commission so that Luffy can stand up to Aramaki.

I really want Ryokugyu to curbstomp the Zoro and Sanji fandoms.

I think we’re gonna get a reverse Thriller Bark where Luffy lets Ryokugyu take him to save Zoro and Sanji.

Like instead of Luffy being out of commission and then Zoro and Sanji step up to Kuma, Zoro and Sanji are out of commission so that Luffy can stand up to Aramaki.

I really want Ryokugyu to curbstomp the Zoro and Sanji fandoms.
Kid and Law are likely to stand against him

G

Gorosei Informer

Just make thread on piece memes.
where everyone is allowed to post ofcourse.
Yeah I've thought about that tbh. Idk if there was one or not, I can't remember why there isn't one on here. @Bob74h has been making meme threads for other series on here which I really appreciate too. Meme threads are the best haha. When Discord servers ban memes, it legit pisses me off too lmao.