Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Yea it's really fun seeing people's first reactions to the series

I'm really excited for the next saga, right now we're at the tail end of skypeia. We just have Noland's flashback + the finale.

Admiral introduction, gear introduction, crew power ups (monster chopper especially), Sogeking, Franky, Usopp vs Luffy, post-war arc and in general a lot of great moments.
:yearight:
What did he think about Noland's flashback and the connection to the beginning of Jaya?

G

Gorosei Informer

Timmy=neglected kid who needs live fantasy creatures to cop, gets bullied day in day out
his parents=don't care about their kid and rather do other stuff, even hire an abusive babysitter and give so few shits that the don't notice anything suspicious
Way too true to real life, I always felt really bad for Timmy and kinda relating to him too. Fairy Odd Parents used to be such an amazing show, along with Danny Phantom imo.
Watching through Drake and Josh lately and laughing my ass off hard, just a shame with all the major controversies with Nickelodens, Dan Schneider, Drake Bell etc.

Way too true to real life, I always felt really bad for Timmy and kinda relating to him too. Fairy Odd Parents used to be such an amazing show, along with Danny Phantom imo.
Watching through Drake and Josh lately and laughing my ass off hard, just a shame with all the major controversies with Nickelodens, Dan Schneider, Drake Bell etc.
Some of those kids cartoons are actually pretty disturbing and I wouldn't be surprised if the creators drew from their own childhood experiences

G

Gorosei Informer

Some of those kids cartoons are actually pretty disturbing and I wouldn't be surprised if the creators drew from their own childhood experiences
Yeah absolutely, it would explain why some shows really got so brutal especially Ed Edd and Eddy, Tom and Jerry, Courage the Cowardly Dog, even Powerpuff Girls and so on!
Same with certain animated and even Disney films too.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
What did he think about Noland's flashback and the connection to the beginning of Jaya?
We didn't quite get to Noland yet, last thing that we saw was Sanji and Usopp helping Nami and the crew reuniting.

He thought the Jaya reveal was dope though

I'm also excited for the rest of Skypeia cause it has a lot of my favorite moments, like ringing the bell, Luffy's shadow in the sky, and Roger's message
:steef:

G

Gorosei Informer

That's what I wanted to say but couldn't find the words to remain polite.

@Cruxroux don't post too many of those old memes or it will make you look like Beta
Hahaha yep, especially since a certain thread got closed for "targeted harassment" too! I also didn't want to be too insulting to Cruxroux san as they don't deserve it ofc, but they're ironically doing the same thing as that certain Sigma person is doing!

These memes are also all top rated of all time ones on Memepiece so I'm used to seeing them, they are quite old lol. Some eal Deja Vu right now.

C

Cruxroux

That's what I wanted to say but couldn't find the words to remain polite.

@Cruxroux don't post too many of those old memes or it will make you look like Beta
I was checking my Reddit archieves and found gold.
Post automatically merged:

Are those protesters or rioters? Who's the good guys here?
The one recording this or capturing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.