Status
Not open for further replies.
One Piece Chapter 976 Title: "Ace"

Chapter will come out early this week

Cover Page: the real Chiffon still captive by the Marines

-All three big ships destroyed. Kin'emon and co. try to save Momo but Kanjuro has disappeared from the shore and Momo with him before they can do anything

-Cut to Onigashima, Kaido and Orochi have already reunited as preparations for the banquet are going. Kaido has received a call about the situation from his men. They find out about Kanjuro's plan failing and Kyoshiro identity, Orochi is angry at both

-Kaido mocks Orochi for being so reckless as to have the traitor expose himself, but tells him that it's fine because they still have a second trump card, as Kaido planted a spy from his own crew three years ago in case Orochi's spy (Kanjuro) failed

-Cut back to Sunny, Nami sees Carrot doing something, but Carrot says it's nothing. Act 3 ends right there (first time middle of chapter) on an ominous panel of Carrot as she smiles to herself as the Straw Hats are glad the stuff with Kanjuro is resolved

-Transition to events outside Wano, narrator talks about the situation of the world

-We see people reading newspapers and it's revealed Sabo and the others were captured at Mary Geoise by Fujitora and Ryokugyu and are set to be executed in a month

-At Kamabakka (Ivankov's Kingdom) Dragon and the others still can't contact Sabo. Suddenly they receive a call, on the other end is Kuzan

-Transition into flashback to the Reverie about what happened

No break next week

I said it in the past aswell, Weevil is major play factor for the alliance and overall wano arc.
Oda bring up Marco and the Whitebeard pirates for some reason, it will be very important for climax of the wano arc and the war against Kaido, in both way Weevil could bring two strong sides for the alliance, because that I think Luffy will face him soon.

Let say the alliance taking their L during the fire festival arc and need to retire, which means a battle/war overall in wano could happen soon. After a another L from Kaido, Luffy need a another powerup/warmup enemy to get even stronger. Weevil is perfect in that way, I believe that Weevil is at least low top tier lvl and embodies Whitebeard(Rocks arc, wouldn´t be surprise if Shiki shows up later too judging by the hints which Oda give during the flashback of Oden) which would mean that we would have a similar case as back then with the Rocks pirates.

Luffy defeating Weevil would bring such a huge impact who could chance the war in a different way.
-Luffy getting stronger by defeating a low top tier by his own(almost reaching Admiral lvl) and also probably learn something new as powerup
-Weevil changing the sides and became Luffy ally which mean the alliance would get a low top tier
-Marco and the Whitebeard pirates could join finally the war in Wano too after Luffy beat Weevil

If all these three things happen, the alliance would get a huge power for the next war, also the possibly of Navy showing up in wano would be high too.

I really looking forward for the plotstory of Weevil and the meaning what gonna be chance after Weevil probably change the sides. Also I believe it would make more sense for Luffy to take him out first before beating the first Yonkou overall, also @Buusatan94 and many other user believe that the fire festival will end in a disaster for the alliance, so it would fit for the story overall.
I also expect a twist change with Big Mom (again) with somehow returning to her old nice self again either thanks to Tama or someone else, and for the CP0 and/or the marines to come thanks to an info revealed by X-Drake.

Status
Not open for further replies.