Status
Not open for further replies.
It shouldnt really rely on spinoffs and all we're getting of those so far is fan content AFAIK. Its really sad we actually have to rely on that instead of getting official versions of it, not even spinoffs at least. Even the Reverie 2nd half/major incident is still an offscreen to us and Oda rather just tell us about it, in the form of highlights too.

I don't we're ever gonna see those fights and such at this point. Oda loves exploiting/abusing the mystery factor and making us chase the carrot on a stick. Much safer to never answer our questions and keep us speculating and waiting in vain, hoping Oda will satiate our desperate desires to know and see certain things eventually but never really knowing he never plans to actually.
Oda wants to stop spending his life drawing day in day out. it's understandable

How many times passed since the Navy went after the shichibukai? A week?
Kizaru has no bandages on him, since this seems to be new obsession to scale characters currently.
More than a week has passed since kaidou was defeated and that shichibukai attack happened long ago when luffy was in UDON man.

Yeah, the guy has been writing and drawing like he has all the time in the world, all the freedom (ironically) but now its catching up to him and he's realising his own mortality as well as ourselves.
His mind and soul might still be young at heart but the body can only go for so long, it can only last for so long ofc.

OP has suffered from far too much ambition ironically, in a series all about ambition as one of its most important themes/factors.
I once wrote a book..Of course, I could never print it
I was depressed for a long time..I could not let go of the characters I created and they became a part of my life..And for a year I was constantly thinking about how I should play with these personalities..Those were really hard days
Of course, I am not a writer, but I think some writers face such problems..I even read somewhere that one of the authors said that he talks to the characters in his story

G

Gorosei Informer

Oda wants to stop spending his life drawing day in day out. it's understandable
Hard to sympathise when he fills the series with so much pointless shit and deliberate baits though. Also arcs being years long, especially Wano and adding literally hundreds of new characters post TS too.

He's gonna rush to the end, retire and just burn the bridges with OP somewhat. Its just gonna be spectacular watching the fanbase react to that inevitably and turn up the denial and copium into levels never thought possible, as they desperately try to reason with how much the series will plummet so rapidly.

I thought what happened with other series was toxic including AOT especially. OP is ironically gonna make the wars in all those other fanbases look cute lol.

He uses his wings in battle in base. Oda's literally stating the opposite of what you're claiming lol. Please reread the chapter

Why are you taking random panels out of context?
Zoro was trying to figure out what was going on and making random guesses such as whether King was a FISHMAN or not.
In the end he figured out it had all to do with his flames and not his wings.

Status
Not open for further replies.