Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you taking random panels out of context?
Zoro was trying to figure out what was going on and making random guesses such as whether King was a FISHMAN or not.
In the end he figured out it had all to do with his flames and not his wings.
It's not out of context lol, he's fighting him in base and his wings move, so it's being used.

G

Gorosei Informer

I once wrote a book..Of course, I could never print it
I was depressed for a long time..I could not let go of the characters I created and they became a part of my life..And for a year I was constantly thinking about how I should play with these personalities..Those were really hard days
Of course, I am not a writer, but I think some writers face such problems..I even read somewhere that one of the authors said that he talks to the characters in his story
Yeah thats understandable, especially if you spend years at least writing about and working on them. It would explain why Oda is also so reluctant to kill off (especially major) characters too

Thats an interesting idea, to talk with the characters in your story and interact with them in a sort of role play way, I like that. Like using self insertion to inspire creativity and results?

Looking at the concept info for Yamato, we can see he drastically changed Yamato (and not for the better at all imo) and had so much he was experimenting with and planned for her. Its a real shame he didnt go with those ideas instead. But you know, gotta turn her into Odens most crazy fangirl by far.

Hard to sympathise when he fills the series with so much pointless shit and deliberate baits though. Also arcs being years long, especially Wano and adding literally hundreds of new characters post TS too.

He's gonna rush to the end, retire and just burn the bridges with OP somewhat. Its just gonna be spectacular watching the fanbase react to that inevitably and turn up the denial and copium into levels never thought possible, as they desperately try to reason with how much the series will plummet so rapidly.

I thought what happened with other series was toxic including AOT especially. OP is ironically gonna make the wars in all those other fanbases look cute lol.
it's marketing shit and i don't like it.
Should show us what's wrong with our society and make us act accordingly.

G

Gorosei Informer

it's marketing shit and i don't like it.
Should show us what's wrong with our society and act accordingly.
Absolutely 100%.

I see some software companies jump on the subscription bandwagon and getting ideas from the gaming industry to exploit people as much as possible, to rake in even more money than usual, all the time instead of one-off lifetime purchases or annual purchases at least, to monthly subscriptions with even ranked tiers for more features, support and s uch.

They want us to only have online based access to everything and never have it offline and especially without payment upfront, nothing for free, nothing offline. All paywalled. I fucking hate that so much, its truly dystopian.

Even the deliberate transistion of games becoming "live services" instead makes me sick beyond words. Especially as a former aspiring game designer too.

https://www.juniperresearch.com/press/video-game-loot-boxes-to-generate-over-$20-billion

https://www.videogameschronicle.com...ore-than-1-million-per-day-despite-criticism/

Randy Bitchford has screwed over owners of Borderlands 2 MASSIVELY after owning the game for a maximum of 10 years now. Its fucking sickening what he's been doing to it. nothing is sacred to souless, greedy, sycophants like him.

Status
Not open for further replies.