Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

part of me is like scrutinizing over how Aramaki was told about JoyBoy's ability to attract people and reflected upon it the same way Mihawk did.

it can be that aramaki does tank a BB but then subdue everyone and he faces Luffy and Gang finally.. and then some character confrontations and prolly exchange of words make him retreat.. the reason why i say this is I'm pretty sure Fujitora complimented luffy to him too..

Like Aokiji he might retreat but then they confront again in the Last war
Yeah that could happen, I mean he did fight the "Flame Emperor Sabo" with the Fire Fruit and yet has no permanent or at least ongoing injuries too from it, despite his major weakness against fire too ofc. It would be very surprising if he's more resilient to fire than we expect, able to tank more than we expect at least.

That is possible, maybe Green Bull has his own agendas too but he's gonna wait until he encounters Luffy to really express them, at least in a partial way ofc. He needs to meet him and see him for himself, make his own judgements and such.

I really hope there is more nuance to Green Bull and we even see more of his jollier side from the Reverie somehow. Fujitora was a real wildcard character and I hope for the same on a fellow new Admiral with Bull in his name too especially.

I can def see him being saved for a final confrontation in the final war too, definitely.

Nah probably not melting down enough, the admirals were literally the only thing I was still interested in story-wise.

I don’t give a fuck about Momo, scabbards, Goofy, Loro, and Lanji. Kinda wish Kaido just smashed Momo fucking head and splattered his brains everywhere.

Trash.
Oda basically ruined all the things I used to care about
Admirals were the only ones left untainted
Not anymore

100% GB doesnt look bad.
He going to get clowned because any explanation or context don't matter he left. Just like BM got clowned for what happen in WCI, Admirals got clown for what happened in the holyland etc.. ofcourse Oda will wrote context on why he left, but fans won't care they will say " he ran don't matter after talking all that shit"

Status
Not open for further replies.