Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s trash regardless. I literally think Aramaki being here was completely meaningless.

Thought maybe the last few chapters after Wano could improve the arc like Kuma showing up at the end of Thriller Bark.

But nope, Post Wano is even worse.

I can’t wait to watch Oda’s angels defend this.
you just wait, this is just the beginning of what is supposed to be the real story and before it was all filler story :cheers:

He going to get clowned because any explanation or context don't matter he left. Just like BM got clowned for what happen in WCI, Admirals got clown for what happened in the holyland etc.. ofcourse Oda will wrote context on why he left, but fans won't care they will say " he ran don't matter after talking all that shit"
Redon is the only trustworthy one and he just posted homer backing up into trees. Maybe GB just pulls back and hides in his own trees for stealth or something

G

Gorosei Informer

I still don’t get the logic behind it being peak fiction but people shouldn’t have high expectations for it
There were a lot of people, especially on Youtube/Reddit/Twitter who kept saying OP was the greatest piece of fiction of all time and really circlejerking on how it outsold the Bible and Batman entirely apparently too. They would compare its sales to other series and gloat about the massive gap OP had at the top compared to the others below it and said OP was "untouchable", cannot be "dethroned" and it its the greatest piece of work of all time, "peak fiction", a grand epic and such that will be remembered for centuries to come unironically, like the Mona Lina or the Cistine Chapel's Creation of Adam and such.

I've genuinely seen comments like this, saying stuff like that unironically/sincerely. It's nauseating.

Unless you meant what was in this chapter to come ofc, then we're just shitposting in the irony of what might be happening especially with Aramaki and because of people like this too.

Yeah that could happen, I mean he did fight the "Flame Emperor Sabo" with the Fire Fruit and yet has no permanent or at least ongoing injuries too from it, despite his major weakness against fire too ofc. It would be very surprising if he's more resilient to fire than we expect, able to tank more than we expect at least.

That is possible, maybe Green Bull has his own agendas too but he's gonna wait until he encounters Luffy to really express them, at least in a partial way ofc. He needs to meet him and see him for himself, make his own judgements and such.

I really hope there is more nuance to Green Bull and we even see more of his jollier side from the Reverie somehow. Fujitora was a real wildcard character and I hope for the same on a fellow new Admiral with Bull in his name too especially.

I can def see him being saved for a final confrontation in the final war too, definitely.
the right nuance to his character that shows his rationality or even understanding.. is gonna make this chapter a 10 for me

and tbh you made a very solid point here.. and you see it consistently with many combatants..

Katakuri knew that his mocihi fruit is of no use if he gets hit with his level of endurance hence why he has excelled at making the most out of it to narrow that disadvantage by training his CoO to morph around attacks and Coa so hard to absorb them

So with a similar line of reasoning BG should know that flame users comprise top tiers on in the NW.. so he should have some idea up his sleeve to minimize that leverage to his opponents and has mastered a counter to his weakness

Status
Not open for further replies.