Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

the right nuance to his character that shows his rationality or even understanding.. is gonna make this chapter a 10 for me

and tbh you made a very solid point here.. and you see it consistently with many combatants..

Katakuri knew that his mocihi fruit is of no use if he gets hit with his level of endurance hence why he has excelled at making the most out of it to narrow that disadvantage by training his CoO to morph around attacks and Coa so hard to absorb them

So with a similar line of reasoning BG should know that flame users comprise top tiers on in the NW.. so he should have some idea up his sleeve to minimize that leverage to his opponents and has mastered a counter to his weakness

Right?! I'm really intriguied to why he has that tattoo referencing the lover's suicide, if its just for the "Rule of Cool" and the Yoshio Harada song reference BUT I feel since Oda has implied Fujitora has a tragic past and we've seen how fucked Wano people and it's history and and such can be as well as the OP world too ofc, I feel Green Bull might have lost someone important to him, a lover via suicide or something.

Wouldn't be ironic if she commited suicide due to starvation and now he has a DF that steals nutrients and can feed himself easily? Even with just sunlight maybe or stealing life from others ofc? Maybe this is the real reason he hasn't eaten in years and plays it off as a joke/laziness and says he wants a beautiful woman to feed him too.

He really reminds me of how Kubo wrote Shunsui in the final arc of Bleach and in general too, I'm getting such big parallels/deja vu to him and one of Shunsuis opponents in the series was a guy who split himself in two, was known for losing everyone around him for "being too weak" and him being "far too strong" so they literally died being in his presence due to overhelming spiritual pressure from him and was associated with loneliness as a result, lonely at the top. I'm speaking of Coyote Starrk here ofc, my goat!

Also apparently if you mistype "Coyote Starrk" as "Coyote Starr" on Google it comes up gay smut ironically, FML!

:snoopy::crazwhat::sighting::jay-he:

Someone should frame this, what the actual hell did the month-long break do to us?

One Piece hentai is mid. Not enough Zoro/Sanji, Law/Luffy, and Chopper/Carrot.
(tosses live grenade and runs out of post)
Yeah but see One Piece isn’t mid.

It’s garbage.

If you think this trash is just “mid” you probably don’t think anything in life is bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.