Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Humanity should abandon the laws of rich hypocrites and embrace the laws of nature. Living a quiet, kind life and dying either peacefully or quickly is a hell of a lot better than whatever the fuck this is.

Nature is just a cycle of life consuming and growing. Modern society is parasitic and toxic. Our bodies are so full of industrial shit that animals can't eat us without getting sick.

History is full of conmen swooping in to mine boons in industries for all they're worth, then leave the people to rot after. Gold rushes, oil rushes, etc. There are entire empty cities in China, who never had anyone live in them.

The laws of man are fucking worthless. Death comes to all, no matter what laws men make (we need more laws made by women). I respect sensible laws, but if your laws tell me to kill gay people, then you can view my middle finger, free of charge. People need to change laws on the local level and create groups that can defend against rich assholes like Doflamingo and Crocodile. This isn't One Piece. The assholes who steal our freedom are way fucking weaker than what Vivi and Rebecca had to deal with.
Calm down, m8.
If we were to "embrace the laws of nature", we wouldn't even be here in the first place.
But I like the "burn the bourgeoise" part.
:suresure:
Just be careful with that "freedom" speech.
"Freedom" is nothing but an empty concept that, depending on who's defending it, are just trying to justify a status quo of inequality and abuses.
:gonope:

Calm down, m8.
If we were to "embrace the laws of nature", we wouldn't even be here in the first place.
But I like the "burn the bourgeoise" part.
:suresure:
Just be careful with that "freedom" speech.
"Freedom" is nothing but an empty concept that, depending on who's defending it, are just trying to justify a status quo of inequality and abuses.
:gonope:
Freedom without empathy for others is just egoism

Status
Not open for further replies.