Status
Not open for further replies.

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
these clowns at government didnt think many people work depend on those various sites.
our country literally choose to go back to the stone age. :lawsigh::lawsigh:
Paypal and Amazon, I agree with. They are actually very useful and some people really DO need them.

But Steam and EGS? Nothing of value has been lost.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Btw, what was the justification?
I remember instances that "whatsapp" was temporarily blocked here due to legal penalties because the company refused to give informations required at criminal investigations.
they need to register their website to our Ministry of Communication and Information so they can manage those sites in our country.
i mean wtf does Steam, PayPal, Amazon, Epic Games (Fortnite, etc) need to prove to be a "negative website"??

we bought games & items from steam also included a tax.
PayPal and amazon is literally a market place.

those boomers really didnt think many people working because of that.
and they say they want to support an e-sport, how did you support e-sport if you blocked steam which is have dota, csgo, pubg, etc in it?? :lawsigh:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
they need to register their website to our Ministry of Communication and Information so they can manage those sites in our country.
i mean wtf does Steam, PayPal, Amazon, Epic Games (Fortnite, etc) need to prove to be a "negative website"??

we bought games & items from steam also included a tax.
PayPal and amazon is literally a market place.

those boomers really didnt think many people working because of that.
and they say they want to support an e-sport, how did you support e-sport if you blocked steam which is have dota, csgo, pubg, etc in it?? :lawsigh:
From a personal standpoint, it sucks, but from a legal pov, you can't have companies that can contain huge flows of money working in your country for free.
If it's demanded, it's demanded.
These companies have legal departments that SHOULD have taken care of it.
Seems to me they just want the carrot, but not the stick.
Besides, there's no reason for these companies not to work again over there if their situation is normalized.
It sucks, but it's the way it goes.
:kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.