Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
:kobeha:
Damn, 0 comments on Sanji's solo mission?
RIP, then.
:josad:
That was last time, comments on that are here
:goyea:

Update on my friend watching One Piece, we're at the part where Sanji is about to be rekt by Bluno through the Air Door

Called Luffy getting stuck again in those buildings
Called Zoro eventually helping to cut Aqua Laguna
Was kinda confused at those train conductors who thought there was romance drama going on

Like Sanji's stuff while he was on the Sea Train
Enjoyed the antics with the rest of the Straw Hats on Rocketman

Said that he definitely likes Franky more than Paulie and hope Franky joins the crew
Thought Paulie is probably going to join because he snuck on Rocketman with the Straw Hats @Ghostly Reflections

He was speechless when Sogeking appeared + his theme, but he doesn't seem to like when Usopp played the character in certain situations
Asked me how long he does it as an example

Chopper got some moments which he liked

Said once again that Zoro gets all the cool moments with Rashomon + 300 Pound Cannon + Fight with T-Bone
Liked T-Bone as a character

Enjoyed Franky's fight with Nero

Now about Sanji vs Wanze, said that he liked the moment where Sanji fights with knives. But said that Sanji fought a clown and got hurt by a clown while Zoro got the cool stuff
:usoprice:

But he transitioned to saying that characters are as strong as they need to be in a scene and that power levels are bullshit
Used Usopp vs Luffy as an example as Usopp was actually doing some work in that fight.
@solis

Made fun of Cp9 being a "top their assassin secret organization"
When Lucci got recognized by a normal marine soldier
+ When they got affected by Sogeking's smoke bomb

@AwakenedCabbage

Yeah I've seen a bunch of japanese readers think the same, even some saying stuff like they feel "duped".

Maybe the wording its a lot clearer in Japanese and it means a change of mind vs the general "I'm going to be Kozuki Oden"
It's because Yamato was introduced as being straightforwards with her intentions (she literally tell Luffy he should let her on her ship and to Kaido she'll set sail with him after they kicked him out) , or the way she expressed herself at the end is ambiguous. As it could mean she either changed her mind and will go see Luffy & co to say them goodbye or that she didn't but then Oda is being unnaturally ambiguous with her for no reason outside making a 2 weeks cliffhanger

At this point does it matter? Like we know every character is going to be at the final war.

If we have 3 years left then "later" is not going to be in 6 months. Its probably going to be literally when OP is ending.
And it wouldnt even work since Luffy asked Jinbe, not the other way around, and Jinbe was a captain at the time, so how would that even play out?
"Luffy can I join?"
"Sure"
"Great. See you in 3 months after I finish....doing nothing"

It's because Yamato was introduced as being straightforwards with her intentions (she literally tell Luffy he should let her on her ship and to Kaido she'll set sail with him after they kicked him out) , or the way she expressed herself at the end is ambiguous. As it could mean she either changed her mind and will go see Luffy & co to say them goodbye or that she didn't but then Oda is being unnaturally ambiguous with her for no reason outside making her 2 weeks cliffhanger
You are right, tbh I do feel bad for Yamato fans if this happens (even if they have been fucking obnoxious for years).

Oda literally put the final panel of this week chapter implying she'll join but its actually a "trick". Like wtf thats even colder than Carrot's treatment on Wano.

Status
Not open for further replies.