Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
He has to get through Sanji vs Kalifa first...

And he already said he really hopes that Sanji doesn't fight Kalifa...
Plus OP 6 makes it look like he's actually fighting back...
And he always sighs when Sanji goes all heart eyes "Nami-Swan" mode...
:josad::josad::josad:
I editted the comment to add the kalifa part lmao.

And he always sighs when Sanji goes all heart eyes "Nami-Swan" mode...
:kuzanope:
Doesn't he know that love is always a hurricane?

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
And it wouldnt even work since Luffy asked Jinbe, not the other way around, and Jinbe was a captain at the time, so how would that even play out?
"Luffy can I join?"
"Sure"
"Great. See you in 3 months after I finish....doing nothing"
She has to live like Oden so that means joining a rival pirate group before joining the pirate king.

Meet the next member of the Kid Pirates
:jackaugh:

You are right, tbh I do feel bad for Yamato fans if this happens (even if they have been fucking obnoxious for years).

Oda literally put the final panel of this week chapter implying she'll join but its actually a "trick". Like wtf thats even colder than Carrot's treatment on Wano.
Oda had a cliffhanger of Nami swearing to kick Ulti ass with a badass face just to have her job without landing a single attack 2 pages in the following chapter lol
He's a jerk

And it wouldnt even work since Luffy asked Jinbe, not the other way around, and Jinbe was a captain at the time, so how would that even play out?
"Luffy can I join?"
"Sure"
"Great. See you in 3 months after I finish....doing nothing"
I mean at this point I don't see anything that would cover up such a copout.

With how little Oda is trying to make sense these final chapters I can see him doing something like "I want to know Wano at its fullest because thats what Kozuki Oden wanted"

In Wano things just happen because Oda is troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.