Tama, Hiyori and Hitetsu not being with the alliance going to Onigashima is another reason why I think that the raid on Onigashima will not be sucessful. Tama's df would be very useful against the many Smiles users in the Beast Pirates and I don't think that Oda showed her interacting with Linlin while she was amnesiac if they won't interact again after Udon.
Also there must be a confrontation between Hiyori and Orochi with the usurper Shogun having the shock of his life upon realizing that the woman he lusted for so much was in fact the daughter of his worst ennemy.

M

MD Zolo

Tama's df would be very useful against the many Smiles users in the Beast Pirates
In a team where there are two confirmed CoC users, O-Tama or anybody else is completely unnecessary for fodder smiles.

I don't think that Oda showed her interacting with Linlin while she was amnesiac if they won't interact again after Udon.
That's a good argument.

Also there must be a confrontation between Hiyori and Orochi with the usurper Shogun having the shock of his life upon realizing that the woman he lusted for so much was in fact the daughter of his worst ennemy.
If Orochi knew that Hiyori was in Ringo, then there is a good chance that he already has her and probably took her to Onigashima to meet Kaido (since Kaido wants to ask remnant of Kozuki clan some questions).