Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Oh, i forgot

Yonkous > Admirals

and Oda couldn't have made this shit more clear with the past few chapters and Film RED

thank god this shit is over

if you don't think so, you're on COPIUM supreme
This is frustrating too as its blatantly evident now, although signs were there since Marineford. How is this the strongest force of the Marines and thus the WG too?

This cant be real at all...How the Marines and WG supposed to do against the Yonko if they can't even have an Admiral be able to fight and beat a single one?! What if the Yonkos ally like Kaido and BM did!? Shanks and Buggy might too due to Oda ofc ,just for convenience and the laughs!

I hope Oda isnt gonna asspull some top secret super strong force the WG has or something. Sword and CP0 have been such immense let downs and at this point, as much as I hate the idea of it, the Gorosei may as well be actual fodder too and most likely are after all.

The WG has never looked as awful as it has done in this arc BY FAR! I mean I'm glad to see the WG getting clowned on and ruined but not like this! This isn't earned! It needs to be by the hands of the Revolutionaries (on-screen specifically I mean) but also Luffy and co and so!

I'm still coping the Admirals have never truly gone all out especially as we've not seen confirmed Logia awakenings yet BUT Arakamaki had no t reason to hold back he alluded to at least in Wano, except maybe not to overexert himself maybe but it kinda felt like he was? Even though hes a "forest man?"

Also I have some hilarious new memes I found of him which I'll post in a few mins once I get my lunch too!

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
For real. Whatever the fuck happened to those. Did Oda feel pressured to show Shanks and hype him up asap before Red releases?

:whitepress:
Luffy was the dawn.
People just assumed he would copy/paste the battle ending of Thriller Bark with an actual dawn right at the moment Kaido was defeated.

Status
Not open for further replies.