Status
Not open for further replies.
Where will we see Vivi tho?

maybe elbaf since she was with the straw hats in little garden? Maybe she forces Law to wait for them if he goes there first lol
Idk. I've been guessing a Vegapunk facility arc for some time now, but just not sure if it's on Elbaf (hidden) or separate.

Imo, it's sort of necessary now because:

- Bonney (and Urogue) are the last 2 Supernova's with needed characterization
- Sabo now has "saved" Kuma and Vivi is now missing (assuming she's not in Mariejois, but maybe she is?)
- Smoker and Tashigi have been MIA since post-DR. The last place they were heading to was Vegapunk's facility.
- The Germa/Caesar Cover story makes me think it's going to lead to something Vegapunk related.
- Kuma and the Revo plotline in general needs some actual advancement. We still don't know his motivation (nor Dragon's) and how all of this leads to the final conflict.
- Oda refuses to show off Vegapunk's facility yet, and has teased the Special Science Group (SSG).

Might not exactly be next, but I feel its coming, separately from the final war at least.

I don't even care about Yamato

but in my head she was joining 100%

that's why i'm still confused with the possibility of her not joining

but Scotch saying "most people won't like it, but i do" really makes you think she isn't joining, since Yamato is by far the new toy of the One Piece Community

Idk. I've been guessing a Vegapunk facility arc for some time now, but just not sure if it's on Elbaf (hidden) or separate.

- Sabo now has "saved" Kuma and Vivi is now missing (assuming she's not in Mariejois, but maybe she is?)
- Smoker and Tashigi have been MIA since post-DR. The last place they were heading to was Vegapunk's facility.
- The Germa/Caesar Cover story makes me think it's going to lead to something Vegapunk related.
- Kuma and the Revo plotline in general needs some actual advancement. We still don't know his motivation (nor Dragon's) and how all of this leads to the final conflict.
- Oda refuses to show off Vegapunk's facility yet, and has teased the Special Science Group (SSG).

Might not exactly be next, but I feel its coming, separately from the final war at least.
where did he tease SSG again? cant remember

I think Vega and Dragon are final war material.Vega will pull off an order 66 on the marines.SSG and Pacifistas will turn on the WG.

Status
Not open for further replies.