Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a really funny absurd type series. Very much like a stage play. Its very reliant on Japanese style and 4th wall breaking humour. it has a lot of heart from early on and has some serious, emotional, tragic, badass arcs too but the creator loves to troll a lot too.

I only got 61 episodes in ironically, the start of the first serious and best arc even apparently but Ive seen clips of later on and heard a lot about how great it gets.

Its very slice of life, slow paced, random etc mostly tbh.
im 216 eps in, 1st major arc of the 2nd season is the best arc at the moment

I mean, look. I thought yamato was joining too, but if she isn't doesnt that mean the subversion guys were right? You can't get mad at them because I mean, they were literally correct
It wouldn't be a subversion though. Yamato was, imo, at no point, written to be joining the straw hat crew. It looked like she was, but it you poked at it, you'd see cracks appear that Yamato Stans would insist were inconsequential and meant nothing.

"Yamato saw momo can protect Wano so she'll leave" - yeah, Yamato saw something all right

"Yamato's dream is to live like Oden," - unless you mean get boiled in a pot by Buggy, there's something more than copying him.

There's also the whole "Yamato, son of Kaido" thing, with the Kanabo and similar fighting style paired with Momo who has Kaido's body. There has always been a very strong argument for Yamato to stay back. And the counter argument has always been: "lol you're dumb, you just like carrot." So now that the spoilers point towards that way, people are getting mad upset.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
That announcement doesn't sound one sided to me.
What about that former mod tangerine?
And what does dizzy "harassing" her off the forum have to do with her gender?
Tell me how cool it sounds for a man to bully a woman into leaving a public space because she’s being abused by an ugly prick, why is this so hard for you specifically to understand??

Status
Not open for further replies.