Status
Not open for further replies.
I've thought about requesting a new theme here btw guys. I've been quiet about it as I was taking breaks from here but its been 7 months I think since I last did one and if they are still available for requests and thus someone to make them, in the same way I did the Kidd theme, I really want to request ones for certain characters.

There are 4-5 characters I really want to see get themes at least. The most difficult part is which one but I was planning on choosing Shanks to coincidence with Film Red coming out too and thus hopefully his appearance in the manga finally (which we did get albeit it was film hype bait and nothing more ofc sigh).

I was also worried we might end up with too many on here to choose from and it would make the list kind of obnoxious to deal with, especially on mobile?

I was tempted to request a temporary poll for this thread or make a thread with poll included to decide which character out of the ones I think should get a theme for here next. Buggy is definitely a major inclusion especially with his new immense gains too lmfao.

My ideas were Shanks, Whitebeard, Kaido (Calamities and maybe Yamato included), A Strawhats themed one especially if Yamato and or Carrot join and whoever else soon as well as including Jinbei now ofc,, Nami and Robin specific ones too and thus a Buggy one too.

I can tell which more of those would probably get the most votes and which ones will probs get the least votes though especially lol.

:hope::quest:
Bi

Kid's "yonko crew" is just going to be a combination of the remaining supernova crews. Bonney, Urouge, and Capone aren't relevant enough by themselves to really make a difference in things going forward. The only way these characters can be relevant is if they team up with stronger, more relevant characters.

I think Kid makes the most sense, as he is a conqueror and will probably force these guys into submission if he sees them. The way I see it:

Kid= emperor
Killer= YC1
Urouge=YC2
Capone=YC3
Bonney=YC4

I'm not entirely sure Kid will be crowned an emperor. At this point, it honestly seems unlikely to me. I think Luffy is going to destroy the emperor system altogether, with Luffy, Kid, and Law all being dubbed "legendary pirates" like Roger, WB, and Shiki.

True I discussed it with Panthy often.

First we had Jack, Ulti and Page One I believe @Pantheos

But King would be amazing too although Killer would be the problem, Oda wouldn't add someone to Kidd's crew who is stronger than his RHM.
Might not even be specigically Beast Pirates. I doubt any Calamity will ever ditch Kaido for anyone other King for Luffy, and maybe Queen for Vegapunk, then as you said the strength problem with Killer.

Honestly Oda should work om 5 members from Kidd's crew and 4 from Law's (perhaps even have an Elbaf Giant join him if Law heads for Elbaf).

Kidd, Killer, Heat, Wire, Gig
Law, Bepo, Sachi, Penguin, Jean Bart

Have Sachi, Penguin, Bepo be strong not individually but as a group/trio and make use the Sulong, same with many of his crew make them strong as a pair of groups, Jean Bart and possible Elbaf Giant as single players (muscle work). Tho that may be too Kingdom like of a pespective for OP, lol.

Kid's "yonko crew" is just going to be a combination of the remaining supernova crews. Bonney, Urouge, and Capone aren't relevant enough by themselves to really make a difference in things going forward. The only way these characters can be relevant is if they team up with stronger, more relevant characters.

I think Kid makes the most sense, as he is a conqueror and will probably force these guys into submission if he sees them. The way I see it:

Kid= emperor
Killer= YC1
Urouge=YC2
Capone=YC3
Bonney=YC4

I'm not entirely sure Kid will be crowned an emperor. At this point, it honestly seems unlikely to me. I think Luffy is going to destroy the emperor system altogether, with Luffy, Kid, and Law all being dubbed "legendary pirates" like Roger, WB, and Shiki.
Capone is too much of a chad to work under Kid

Redon is the first one that said spoilers come out next week. Why do you think he is hinting so far away of that date?

Because he is coping trying to pass this as a "goda troll" like the good bootlicker he is.

G

Gorosei Informer

I bet Shanks was at Lokis wedding on that cover page some time ago but it wasnt on Elbaf either ofc, so thats a curve ball on that idea. Whos wedding was it then? One of his own family? Ferlands or w/e? Someone important?

What did exactly Yamato make up her mind about last chapter? She was saying the same thing "let me on your ship" from her introduction for the last two years. And she decided that... again, for the fifth time? Is it Oda being weird with his phasing or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.