Pandora Hearts
Dorohedoro
Kengan Ashura
Kingdom
Chainsaw Man
Hunter X Hunter

When I finish one I think imma spin a wheel for the next one
:sanmoji:
I think I will more or less focus on reading the manga for these for the sake of time and pacing, but definitely would be open to an anime watch through down the line or if the anime greatly outperforms the manga

When I got into Jojo too, I got so hooked around maybe Part 4, which is my favourite Part too that I went on multiple day long binge of the entire series up to the end of Part 7 or so!? I had such a colossal headache after doing that, reading tons of chapters for hours non-stop but I was so immersed and addicted!

Jojo really hit different for me and then the anime happened and I fell in love with it even more especially as the anime is done by actual massive fanboys of Jojo and they go ALL IN in making it just like the manga, including drawing goofs/mistakes too and doing some fucking crazy epic shit with the openings to reflect villains and protagonists certain powerups, without saying/spoiling too much too!
Is ur WPM like 180-200 or sumth, quite fast at typing lol

Current List of Anime/Manga Recommendations
——————————————————
Naruto
Bleach
Jujutsu Kaisen
D. Gray Man
Attack on Titan
Moriarty the Patriot
Slam Dunk
Vinland Saga
Hell’s Paradise
Gintama
Vagabond
Pandora Hearts
Dorohedoro
Kengan Ashura
Kingdom
Chainsaw Man
Hunter X Hunter

When I finish one I think imma spin a wheel for the next one
:sanmoji:
D. Gray Man is next
@Natalija pls convince him

When I got into Jojo too, I got so hooked around maybe Part 4, which is my favourite Part too that I went on multiple day long binge of the entire series up to the end of Part 7 or so!? I had such a colossal headache after doing that, reading tons of chapters for hours non-stop but I was so immersed and addicted!

Jojo really hit different for me and then the anime happened and I fell in love with it even more especially as the anime is done by actual massive fanboys of Jojo and they go ALL IN in making it just like the manga, including drawing goofs/mistakes too and doing some fucking crazy epic shit with the openings to reflect villains and protagonists certain powerups, without saying/spoiling too much too!
Jojo is bizarre. The good kind

I had difficulty reading jojo as a manga until I got the physical copy and oh boy it’s a completely different experience imo.