R

rubblerust

Yeah its a legitimate stepping ground to becoming a VA. Happens in the US too. Funimation had the controversy of having a "casting couch" hollywood style with Chris Sabat trying to be a Harvey Weinstein apparently.
Unsurprising that they have to do that. Imagine having Harvey Weinstein as your role model.. yuck.

Some mangaka start out as hentai artists too at least. I think its Murata, Horikoshi or Araki who didnt have to be a hentai artist and got to draw manga straight away or something somehow? I heard about it recently...
I think Boichi the guy who draws the Ace novels has done some too. His normal style is really creepy though. Gives off gross pedo vibes the way he infantilizes the women, like he never grew out of whatever weird shit he used to draw.

Fun fact, one of Horikoshis assistansts has drawn a manga about a superhero girl with GIANT tits that are almost as huge as Shirahoshis and its all about her clumsy, awkward issues with them or something? @Twin Milf might have been the one to tell me about it lmao.
I haven't watched read or watched any MHA. Is it good? Series set in school are not my thing normally, which is like the majority of anime.

G

Gorosei Informer

I've gotten some tickles for that
I saw that anime clip that was basically a slideshow fight between Adam and Zeus, though I'm guessing that might just simply be a bad first impression
The premise for the anime is really interesting to me. Gods and well known figures being used for fighting styles basically
Oh boy if you wanna talk about "slideshows"...

I've wanted to get into 7DS and Magi, especially as the former was massively spoiled for me by chance thanks to Yotuube being an ass but I got to see imo an amazing, beautiful, tragic scene due to it too, so not entirely mad either!

Also fun fact, theres a series with a similar name to Seven Deadly Sins and its VERY different to that series, a lot more errrr....."provocative"! Was a huge surprised for me too LMFAO!

Are you really comparing Shounen Manga with Breaking Bad, The Wire and Lord of the Rings bro?

:kobeha:
No, deadass, forget shonen. Take Vagabond, Vinland, Monster or 20 CB or whatever the hell you want, I still think there’s at least a tier difference between anything in anime/manga/manwha and peak western media.

There are individual story arcs that are about as good but literally nothing I’ve consumed maintains that quality for an extended duration.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I'll be sure to do updates on my progress through the series like I do with my friend and One Piece
:yearight:

You fellas ever watch Supernatural btw I'm only in season 4 so no spoils please, but I've been having a wonderful time through it
:yearight::yearight:

G

Gorosei Informer

Unsurprising that they have to do that. Imagine having Harvey Weinstein as your role model.. yuck.

I think Boichi the guy who draws the Ace novels has done some too. His normal style is really creepy though. Gives off gross pedo vibes the way he infantilizes the women, like he never grew out of whatever weird shit he used to draw.

I haven't watched read or watched any MHA. Is it good? Series set in school are not my thing normally, which is like the majority of anime.
Yeah its pretty fucked up. Its not like Sabat would struggle to get laid and have adoring fans willing to throw themselves at him literally too lol.
Its a pure power trip thing like Harvey.

Boichi I heard was a hentai artist definitely 100% Its why he draws women that too but its made me very uncomfortable with how he draws womens faces, for the reasons you mentioned. Its like drawing little girls dolls but sexualising them or something? They kinda look like they have fetal alcohol syndrome too or down syndrome or something lol. Its very jarring. I know its mean but its so awkward, especially when he did it for One Piece too. As far as I know, he can draw womens faces much better than that too but doesnt on purpose?

The male characters look great though. What he did for the Ace chapters was excellent imo too, I really enjoyed the panel of Ace meeting Roger Mufuasa style, well seeing his visage at least and all the stunning fire attacks and hype he did for Ace and such too. He made Shanks look GODLY too! Even more than Oda has done lately too!

Savage Serious Shanks is far too good!