Yeah its pretty fucked up. Its not like Sabat would struggle to get laid and have adoring fans willing to throw themselves at him literally too lol.
Its a pure power trip thing like Harvey.

Boichi I heard was a hentai artist definitely 100% Its why he draws women that too but its made me very uncomfortable with how he draws womens faces, for the reasons you mentioned. Its like drawing little girls dolls but sexualising them or something? They kinda look like they have fetal alcohol syndrome too or down syndrome or something lol. Its very jarring. I know its mean but its so awkward, especially when he did it for One Piece too. As far as I know, he can draw womens faces much better than that too but doesnt on purpose?

The male characters look great though. What he did for the Ace chapters was excellent imo too, I really enjoyed the panel of Ace meeting Roger Mufuasa style, well seeing his visage at least and all the stunning fire attacks and hype he did for Ace and such too. He made Shanks look GODLY too! Even more than Oda has done lately too!

Savage Serious Shanks is far too good!

I really fuck with the Boichi art style, and sup km new

Thats fair haha, it does have its pros for sure. Very unique. I do like some parts of it a lot.

Welcome anyway!
Idk how to explain it, the OP art style is silly but the way Boichi draws just feels even more out landish, with a mixture of looking fantasticly serious especially if he draws someone Arlong or Hody Jones. He’s just really animated with the art style. I would love to see more of his art with OP characters as long as it’s not to weird.

This guy is a fraud I think. He always says extremely vague things that can always be true in some sense.
Yeah there was a time he said that we've got Sanji and Zoro's bouties in 1055 and such xd. But some stuff he says early can also be accurate so I don't even know where he is getting his info from. I guess it depends whether he was told fake info this time or not lol