Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
why 3rd hokage and naruto??
3rd Hokage was a nice fella and seemed to be one of the few to care for Naruto's growth
His fight against Orochimaru was a big plus for me.
Had a fun fighting style with that monkey fella
Was able to beat 2 resurrected Hokage
Did an ice-cold move and did a "fuck you, I win" moment when he took Orochimaru's arms when he didn't have the strength to take his soul.
His sacrifice was more than worth it since he got rid of 2 hokage that probably would've rampaged as well as take Orochimaru out of commission for the foreseeable future.

I dig Naruto as a mc. He pulls off smart plays, definitely a nice fella as well. And he also has a lot of cool moments like summoning Gamabunta vs Gaara and that "I vow to win" moment after Neji vs Hinata.

I also really like seeing his progress throughout the series.
Post automatically merged:

No Kabuto? He's been in my top 5 forever
Kabuto is a fuckin rat, he'll have to make up for it later
:gonope:

:josad:
literally rushed the end of the arc wih the most build-up in the series for a fucking non-canon movie
Fuck Shueisha......
This is fucked up, Shueisha care for money, many Mangaka been sacrifice for money.
Toriko,Bleach and many more. And they do the same again with Oda, ofc a Japaner not saying no when his boss telling him to rush things so they can promote the movies. Shanks in wano is a other example, they force him to do these things most like..
This is just fucked up, they throw away this hard work of this poor guy, work of 10years, for a fucking movie... non canon...
This makes me so angry...

Status
Not open for further replies.